No announcement yet.

The Political Compess Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    The only difference between Progressivism and Communism is the latter requires a revolution. Progressives turn up the heat slowly so you don't realize it until you've been cooked. Then again, you think Obama is anti-union.
    Obama is anti union. I don't know why you say he pro union. His whole career has been about busting unions in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      Obama is anti union. I don't know why you say he pro union. His whole career has been about busting unions in Chicago.
      dunce alert

Comment

It is unconscionable that $59 billion will be extracted from taxpayers and others to subsidize labor unions. The Obama administration and Congress are now planning on taking $15 billion more from hospitals and $10 billion more from pharmaceutical makers to cover part of this fortune. But there is no reason hospital and drug costs should go up to subsidize unions.
        http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...way-to-unions/

Comment

Tony Blair, David Cameron, Nicolas Sarkozy, Angela Merkl, Barrack Obama

Same school different classes

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
            Sweet whatever you got Jim its your head.

Still you gotta know Obama is a liberal neo-con. Nothing more nothing less.

He's a neo-con like Tony Blair and David Cameron.
            I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Obama ran as a centrist/slight conservative, but he certainly hasn't governed as one, so the ship has sailed on that farce.

Maybe because the man who has visited the White House more than any other was Andy Stern (until recently head of the 2.2 million strong SEIU) and because every gigantic piece of legislation he's signed has had a huge amount of goodies in them for the unions.

Funny that I predicted your score on this test to a T.
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 07-22-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Obama ran as a centrist/slight conservative, but he certainly hasn't governed as one.

Maybe because the man who has visited the White House more than any other was Andy Stern (until recently head of the 2.2 million strong SEIU) and because every gigantic piece of legislation he's signed has had a huge amount of goodies in them for the unions.

Funny that I predicted your score on this test to a T.
              I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                dunce alert

You must be joking. Another editorial? Try reading a whole book someday.

Comment

You must be joking. Another editorial? Try reading a whole book someday.

typical douchebag... instead of disputing any of it or finding a source to back up your claim, you stick to 4th grade childish bull****

the failure you are is quite humorous

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                    typical douchebag... instead of disputing any of it or finding a source to back up your claim, you stick to 4th grade childish bull****

the failure you are is quite humorous
                    Another typical response from you.

Uh, how typical. *flips hair*

Your failure at being right is quite humorous. bwahahahahahaa...

Comment

Another typical response from you.

Uh, how typical. *flips hair*

Your failure at being right is quite humorous. bwahahahahahaa...

so thats zero more sources you've cited

Comment

Working...
                      X