Kevin Durant is the ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Durant is the ****.

I am a Heat fan , always liked Durant

Havent had the chance to see them play a lot since I only have local channels that play only the Heat and Magics game , plus ESPN and TNT last year were all about L.A , Cleveland , Orlando , Magic and Boston.

But Kevin Durant in that first series against L.A made me a fan.

He is a true competitor. He puts his young team on his back and is relentless. Now he is going to Lead the U.S team in turkey.

This guy is the most gifted b-ball player after Kobe.

And now that Lebron has taken his name out of the ATG discussion , Durant enters , and he will not pass unnoticed.

Its really exciting and fun watching Durant play.

I wish him nothing but the best.

He has a chance to make history with a young and new Team.

Good luck Durant.

At the end of his career he will be a lot more respected then Lebron. I mean lebron might win more rings. But Duran will get them on his own. I like him better and hope he goes down as a better player which he definitely could. He's so young and so raw. When he hits his prime he's going to be one of the biggest presence's in NBA history.

Comment

like I said in another thread before, 15 years from now, Durant will be ranked higher than Lebron and Kobe in the all-time rankings.

Comment

Hes good but the ATG **** is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to damn early.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Hes good but the ATG **** is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to damn early.
          Yeah is too early.

But IMO Lebron is an athletic monster , he could prob be successful in another sport. Maybe football , I know he used to play it back in college.

But durant is a pure basketball player. skills wise , I think Durant might be next in line to take Kobes spot.

ATG is still to early I agree. But the potential is there , thats what I was referring too.

Comment

Unlike Lebron Durant isn't only an athletic monster that is oversized, but he has some of the smoothest skills.

Comment

Working...
            X