• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    im there any time you need me gully,just give us a shout
    *Sparks Blunt to mask the conversation with weed smoke*
    I got you homie you know how we do..

Now we cant be seen talking in here 2 long way 2 many snitches and bitches..Met me at dawn by Dorians Playpen bring the oz of the potency.I got the keys 2 the beemer and we got missions to do..Im out!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

Now we cant be seen talking in here 2 long way 2 many snitches and bitches..Met me at dawn by Dorians Playpen bring the oz of the potency.I got the keys 2 the beemer and we got missions to do..Im out!
      got that big man,see you at D`s house,im out too

Comment

Comment

G, what did I tell you about driving my cars when your under the influence of mushrooms? damn son

Leave that **** in the garage! Call Kev, tell him to leave the Spa and give you a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            G, what did I tell you about driving my cars when your under the influence of mushrooms? damn son

Leave that **** in the garage! Call Kev, tell him to leave the Spa and give you a ride.
            Man D you always tight with that beemer..Ds so tight he wakes up in the middle of the night to count the sleep his lost..

**** man last time you was out with that flex in the beemer your pops told me i could take the nissan GT but she needed juice and i aint filling that v8 muthafuking ting up..I phoned Kev he had me waiting a hour on him on the block telling me his just getting spray tanned then he calls me back tells me his gotta get his nails done **** man tell that muthafuka to be on time Dog..

Comment

Man D you always tight with that beemer..Ds so tight he wakes up in the middle of the night to count the sleep his lost..

**** man last time you was out with that flex in the beemer your pops told me i could take the nissan GT but she needed juice and i aint filling that v8 muthafuking ting up..I phoned Kev he had me waiting a hour on him on the block telling me his just getting spray tanned then he calls me back tells me his gotta get his nails done **** man tell that muthafuka to be on time Dog..
              I always have my cars filled up but I let Kev take the GTR yesterday and told him to return it by midnight, thing is, he went to get his hair done and he forgot the car on. 5 hours later when he got out..... you take a guess.

I'll leave the VIP Express card in the dash from now on, fill dat **** up!

Comment

I always have my cars filled up but I let Kev take the GTR yesterday and told him to return it by midnight, thing is, he went to get his hair done and he forgot the car on. 5 hours later when he got out..... you take a guess.

I'll leave the VIP Express card in the dash from now on, fill dat **** up!
                Thats what im saying D bout time you gave your VIP brothers full use of that express card..
                Dont worry i wont max the **** out like Kev did last time you lent the card out..101 boxes of st tropaz what the fuk was he thinking..

Comment

Thats what im saying D bout time you gave your VIP brothers full use of that express card..
                  Dont worry i wont max the **** out like Kev did last time you lent the card out..101 boxes of st tropaz what the fuk was he thinking..
                  I lent him the card one day and I went on the computer and did the online banking to see what was bought.

Turns out he didnt need "gas money". Dude got 3 boxes of spray tan, 2 boxes of Joico Spiker hair gel and paid $250 at the spa for a haircut and a tip of $200.

This dude's crazy.. I'm gonna make him clean my pool and do my damn laundry from now on.

Comment

I lent him the card one day and I went on the computer and did the online banking to see what was bought.

Turns out he didnt need "gas money". Dude got 3 boxes of spray tan, 2 boxes of Joico Spiker hair gel and paid $250 at the spa for a haircut and a tip of $200.

This dude's crazy.. I'm gonna make him clean my pool and do my damn laundry from now on.
                    Fuk aint that a *****..
                    He turned up at my yard last week as well told me he was upset had a fight with his girl and could i lend him $100 so he could take her out make it up to her..Turns out he didnt go out at all instead he went to rassclaart sallys toys bargin basement and brought 100 dollers worth of pokemon figures..

Where is he D get him in here

Comment

Bumped 4 kj

And for Johnny

Comment

Working...
                      X