Collapse
No announcement yet.

MidnightSpecial's Story Time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midnight, alll these stories you've been telling sound great, are you making them up?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
      Midnight, alll these stories you've been telling sound great, are you making them up?
      i wish i could lie that well.

i live a very interesting life and ive had many funny stories in my short 22 years

this is the only recent story

those stories about chasing ***** have just happened over time.

plus some people can tell a story and some people cant...the magic is in the minor details

if i wrote a biography it would sell

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Ever grabbed a ***** by the back of the head and told her swallow or drown? They love it when you do that.
        no. I just cum in her mouth and let her decide. Some swallow without question...they're usually the ones SUCKING your dick

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Women who act like whores deserve to be treated like whores. I respect women even if they sleep around if they admit it. What I cant stand are girls who get gangbanged every other weekend and tell everyone they've been with 3 guys that pisses me off.
          that's what i'm saying, yet they have the nerve to tell you that your an asshoe despite them wanting to be treated that way...

If you don't want a nut in your mouth then don't suck my dick the first day u meet me as that will surely lead me to believe that you are a filthy whore

Comment

Working...
          X