The Best Pro Evo Goals You Can Find !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Pro Evo goals look more realistic.

You can score tap ins from 40 yards out on FIFA with the opposition players just watching the ball roll in without doing anything about it.
    Yeah, fifa is like playing a computer game version of a football match, PES is more like an actual football match.

Comment

Fifa 10 is far better than Pro Evo. Pro Evo fell off in 2008. That was the last year I ever purchased PES, and it's not been any good since. Fifa has over taken it in terms of pure playability and enjoyment, and it's only getting better. PES needs a complete overhaul because it's miles behind Fifa at the moment. It seems as if its on rails, and the animations suck. Fifa is a much more organic footballing experience. The only thing going for PES is the graphics. Everything else is so and so.

Comment

Fifa 10 - goal of the year highlight

Comment

Whats all this talk about Pro Evo...i thought everyone knew fifa has been better since 08....

Comment

Last football game I owned was Pro 5. That game was the ****.

Comment

Pro Evo used to wipe the floor clean with Fifa on the PS2. It was AMAZING! Fifa used to be ****.

Fifa has took over now, PES hasn't made the transition to next gen very well IMO.

I won't buy PES again.

Comment

Working...
              X