• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finkelstein Photo Comparison: Palestinians & Holocaust Jews

WARNING! Photos in this link are VERY graphic

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/at-...e-for-comfort/

Very graphic.

I recommend posters not to scroll down all the way. Pictures are horrific.

All I will say is fuck Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
      WARNING! Photos in this link are VERY graphic

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/at-...e-for-comfort/
      wheres the one that looks like this?

this?

this?

or is that not happening?
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 07-14-2010, 09:52 AM.

Comment

The one time victims who faught for their rights have become the opressors they faught against.

Comment

The similiarities are striking.

Comment

Good answer, Ruby.

I don't agree that there is a holocaust in Palestine either. There was maybe some genocide during the Gaza bombings. I think the photos are a bit of an overused hyperbole from Finkelstein.

Israel has made Palestine into a bit of a Nazi era ghetto and the situation there is a lot like pre-apartheid South Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stones View Post
              The similiarities are striking.
              Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
              Good answer, Ruby.

I don't agree that there is a holocaust in Palestine either. There was maybe some genocide during the Gaza bombings. I think the photos are a bit of an overused hyperbole from Finkelstein.

Israel has made Palestine into a bit of a Nazi era ghetto and the situation there is a lot like pre-apartheid South Africa.
              What is happening to the Palestinians now IMO cannot be compared to what the Jews went through, I mean both are horrific but let's not start these sort of comparisons because the motive and reason for these two are very different.

At the same time though, Israel is not looking good around the world because of what is going on. I feel so bad for the Palestinian people and just think the reason for all this is so stupid.

It will never end and there's no doubt in my mind that if the shoe was on the other foot, the Palestinians would be treating the Jews in the same manner if not worse.

Comment

**** man, those kids ....

these were sad to see.

Comment

It's a disgraceful and sad affair to see the victims of continued conflict regardless of who those victims are. Finkelstein is being disingenuous however. Again. He has carefully selected photographs to try and present an equivalence between the Nazi holocaust and the situation in Palestine. The to situations are NOT analogous at all.

You could find photographs from any human conflict and match them up with photographs from any other, but that doesn't make the situation the same. A systematic campaign of total genocide and annihilation that was waged by the Nazis is simply far beyond anything happening in Palestine which is an ongoing conflict not made any better by hyperbole from vultures like Finkelstein who would put great effort into "debunking" the "holocaust industry" while seemingly oblivious to the irony of his lucrative career in the "Palestine victims" industry.

Comment

DAmn Finkelstein is a sellout to his own race...

Comment

Working...
                    X