No announcement yet.

Asian woman/white man has to be the most common interracial couple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Asian is definitely the best to marry (except Korean, they are pure evil).

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Asian is definitely the best to marry (except Korean, they are pure evil).
        what did she do to you man

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          what did she do to you man
          Ask anyone who knows Korean women well. Hell, ask Korean guys. I'm talking real Koreans here not immigrants. Believe me, I know Koreans better than anyone, some of my best friends are Korean.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            Ask anyone who knows Korean women well. Hell, ask Korean guys. I'm talking real Koreans here not immigrants. Believe me, I know Koreans better than anyone, some of my best friends are Korean.
            ill ask next time all my friends in an asian chick phase are into pinays or japanese girls right now. im into a strong latina addiction right now lol

Comment

90% of asians don't date outside their race, the most common int. couple is indeed white man/asian woman. (usa)

Comment

Asian man/ Latina woman?....

(damn I wish)

Comment

Im asian and i go for white girls..

Comment

I think it is like 60% of Asian American women marry a White guy. That is a pretty high percentage

Comment

I only clicked on this thread to read Flawless's response.

Comment

Working...
                      X