No announcement yet.

amare stoudemire>>>>>Chris bosh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amare stoudemire>>>>>Chris bosh

chris bosh is so overatted it aint even funny....hes 7 foot tall and gets 1 block a game....he can be a good #3 but still that heat team needs size....amare dwight howard kevin garnett will beast that *****!!!

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    chris bosh is so overatted it aint even funny....hes 7 foot tall and gets 1 block a game....he can be a good #3 but still that heat team needs size....amare dwight howard kevin garnett will beast that *****!!!
    I'm pretty sure all of those guys are smaller then Bosh. I agree Bosh is over-rated but Amare is not any better.

Comment

I'll take the starting 5 of Amare, Carmello,Randall,Parker, and someone else over Wade/James/Bosh and two scrubs.

Comment

at least Bosh tries to play defense

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post

Comment

Are you kidding me? Amare is so lazy..He's more explosive than Bosh, but Bosh is better.

Comment

Comment

and how many blocks does amare get a game?? lol One of the if not The ****tiest defensive player in the NBA. Bosh>>>>>>>>>Amare

Comment

just watch, amari wont be **** without nash. nash made him an all star

Comment

Amare: "Yeah, the Knicks are back!"

Few days later: "Oh no, who's gonna feed me easy plays?"

Comment

Working...
                    X