Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Amare: "Yeah, the Knicks are back!"

Few days later: "Oh no, who's gonna feed me easy plays?"

amare stoudemire won the rookie of the year award and average 20 ppg his soph year, that was before nash got to phoenix.

and for the record i think bosh is better than amare, but at least amare isn't a *****.

Comment

LOL. Amare cant play defense to save his life. Bosh is the more complete player. The only thing that turns me off from bosh is he too soft. He needs to smack somebody or atleast talk **** to other PF's who push him around like a little child. He needs to toughen up.

Comment

you mean Chris "i'm not a second fiddle" Bosh? he said he is the man and can't accept second fiddle role.. look where he is now..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          LOL. Amare cant play defense to save his life. Bosh is the more complete player. The only thing that turns me off from bosh is he too soft. He needs to smack somebody or atleast talk **** to other PF's who push him around like a little child. He needs to toughen up.
          he is softer than pau..

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
            you mean Chris "i'm not a second fiddle" Bosh? he said he is the man and can't accept second fiddle role.. look where he is now..
            dude, it was all a sham. he's already let it slipped that they've planned playing together for months. if chicago had the space for the three of them, they would have gone to chicago. it was either miami or chicago.

its funny how last season, james started talking about a number change, and when the cavs played the heat, pat riley retired the number 23 in "honor" of michael.

Comment

heat are gonna be ill......

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                amare stoudemire won the rookie of the year award and average 20 ppg his soph year, that was before nash got to phoenix.

and for the record i think bosh is better than amare, but at least amare isn't a *****.
                he does rebound like a *****.

and how is Bosh a *****?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  he does rebound like a *****.

and how is Bosh a *****?

cause i think he is. also, the guy said he didn't want to play in a cold weather climate. are you ****ing serious?

so when are you changing your signature? you know you're dying to change it to james in a heat jersey, mr.cav fan who was rocking james in a bulls jersey sig.
                  Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 07-11-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Amare is scary in the paint and has more heart. He can score 40 if he want to Bosh can not, but overral game wise bosh is better.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                      cause i think he is. also, the guy said he didn't want to play in a cold weather climate. are you ****ing serious?

so when are you changing your signature? you know you're dying to change it to james in a heat jersey, mr.cav fan who was rocking james in a bulls jersey sig.
                      I would have bandwagoned had he gone to chicago, NY or stayed in cleveland. I just can't support him now that he joined up with bosh and wade. its such a stupid thing to do. He just fuked his legacy.

Durant is my new favorite player now.

Durant's legacy > Lebron's legacy in 15 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X