No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson's racist audio released!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stop laughing.

If any guy acts like this or any worst in ANY situation with a women, is feminine like a b*tch. Sure you'll get mad but you won't lash out like this until you get in her face. Anybody could be around or listening during a phone conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      Its not that funny, a ***** should know to cool it with the whoredom once the relationship is steady.

I hope not. He still co owns Icon, and I'm sure that billion bucks he made of Passion of the Christ has him sitting pretty.

He doesn't need Hollywood studios, he has his own..

bwahahaaahahahaa
      Yea but still. It doesn't look good, you know how sensitive society is. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Georges View Post
        Yea but still. It doesn't look good, you know how sensitive society is. Oh well.
        Fuck society.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
          Hey, he already warned her. If it happens. Its her fault.

lol. i never agree with you on ****, but I'm glad you're around.

Comment

Payback's a muthaphucka. Most guys don't realize that acting like a prick only takes you so far in any relationship. And if the chick turns out to be "vicious" like this one, **** don't get no better.

Reminds me of the story Sam Kinison told about him cheating on his wife and apologizing thinking she had forgiven him and everything was cool, until he got arrested at an airport for carrying a loaded gun in his suitcase.

Comment

Mel is a racist scumbag and I hope he goes broke and die.

Comment

The things he was saying before the "racist" remark were way more offensive IMO. Really the quote everyone is reading is the mildest part and not at all the focus of the conversation.

It was more of a comment to scare or insult her than it was a rant against black people.

Mel is not a racist, and the Kramer thing was far worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Marine View Post
                  Bull****. There was nothing wrong with that.

He was basically telling his wife off for dressing like a whore. What's so bad about that????

And please. Black people use the N word more than anyone why can't a white person use it??? Not to mention he did it in private whilst drunk.

He is not racist.

Gtfo
                  Not all Black people, or even all groups of Black people use that word towards each other...

I for one went from using the word all the time, to the point where I have maybe said it a few times in several years.

Main reason being exactly waht you stated...The first thing a white person will say is, "well you guys say it to each other all the time"...He would have a point to! True it is different, but he still has a point. I have taken that power away for certain groups of people. So in real life, if a black man calls me that (most of my friends are hip not to), I will ask him not to. If a white man, or any other race calls me that, they will be promptly smacked in the mouth...In my mind, I will feel completely justified.

Anyway, that wasn't even on topic (on my part), just thought that comment was interesting, and gave my point of veiw.

Comment

that wasnt even bad, the worst thing he said was the N word and most people say that on a daily basis not even meaning it in a racist way just saying it. Gotta love how this is so blown out of proportion by a money hungry *****.

Comment

jesus ****ing christ at all these comments

He did NOT say ni.gga in the context that black people use it

he said nig.gers in a degoratory context

Comment

Working...
                      X