Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James followed Wade into his house like a little girl in love with a better man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    that and/or he didn't want to be the only one to shoulder the blame in case they fail

perhaps the two past post season criticism might have been too much
    These guys planned this since the Olympics. They at least planted the seeds for it after seeing how they performed with one another. Identical contracts all making them free agents in 2010? I honestly believe if it was another place where all 3 of them could have gone they would have done it in a heartbeat. They played us all for suckers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

They don't look mad, more like betrayed.
        Last edited by Sweet Jesus; 07-09-2010, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          lebron james = scottie pippen
          more like a poor man's scottie pippen. lebron completely embarassed himself and the NBA the past few weeks and today.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
            more like a poor man's scottie pippen. lebron completely embarassed himself and the NBA the past few weeks and today.
            i loved his facial expression the entire time, feigning sadness. little *****. he went from being my favorite player in the nba to a lap dog. dwayne wade's slave.

Comment

You guys should be thanking these guys, you guys are going to be watching the greatest basketball team to ever play basketball. You guys are witnessing history here!

But, as always, haters will always be haters.

Comment

Street will be a Heat fan come playoff time.

Comment

PG- Chalmers 6'1"
                  SG- Wade 6'4"
                  SF- LeBron 6'8"
                  PF- Bosh 6'11"
                  C- Pittman 6'11"

Sixth man- Mike Miller 6'8"

Head Coach: Pat Riley

Now, they don't have the best option at the Center position because he's a rookie, but the kid is more of a banger and dirty work kind of guy like Kendrick Perkins.
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-09-2010, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                    You guys should be thanking these guys, you guys are going to be watching the greatest basketball team to ever play basketball. You guys are witnessing history here!

But, as always, haters will always be haters.
                    Miami's probably going nuts right now. I'd love to be down there partying it up. Afterwards, I'd find Dwayne Wade and behead him. Or just shoot him in the dome, but I feel that would be too quick of a death for such a leech. I think I'ma hook up with Wade's baby mamma and get details of where Wade usually hangs out.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Lbron asked Wade to come to cleveland. He said **** no and left, scooped Bosh. Then like a teenaged hoe that wants some of the better guys shine lebron followed Wade into his house.
                      hahahah. True.

Comment

Working...
                      X