No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Lmfao I heard that movie was horrible I was gunna go see it like last week or somethin

It depends man is it some masterpiece? He'll no

but you got naked chicks dancing around half the film and people getting brutally killed the other half.. It's pretty funny really + u got kell mother ****ing brook with her kit of

I watched last exorcism it was ok the ending was gay though and I didn't understand it too well.. If anyone can help me with it please do as it made little sense to me and pretty much everyone coming out of the cinema was moaning about it.

Gonna watch resident evil this Friday probably gonna be **** but I love the games and the 3d bits they have will make it entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
      It depends man is it some masterpiece? He'll no

but you got naked chicks dancing around half the film and people getting brutally killed the other half.. It's pretty funny really + u got kell mother ****ing brook with her kit of

I watched last exorcism it was ok the ending was gay though and I didn't understand it too well.. If anyone can help me with it please do as it made little sense to me and pretty much everyone coming out of the cinema was moaning about it.

Gonna watch resident evil this Friday probably gonna be **** but I love the games and the 3d bits they have will make it entertaining.
      What didn't you understand? I think I kinda understood the movie but I got left with some questions, and everyone comin out the theaters were sayin movie was ass and cursin and all that lol

Comment

• Did they rip a baby or some demon out of the girls p@ssy at the end? Why was the brother part of whatever ****ed up cult, just seemed a bit random like.

Movie was slow which I don't mind if it has some payoff later on but sadly this has no scary bits

Comment

• "The Burbs"

Well I just watched this movie from 1989 which starred Tom Hanks and Carrie Fisher, it was about these people who moved into a house in a friendly neighborhood but kept to themselves and Tom Hanks and his neighbor buddies thought something fishy was going on so throughout the movie they are trying to find out what all the weird sounds are coming from their house and the weird things that the neighbors are doing. Well this movie was labeled as a Comedic Horror flick which had no horror and very little funny stuff.

I dont recommend this movie very boring and not funny nor scarry.

Rocco Rating 5 out of 10

Comment

• "Mothman Prophecies"

I watched this last night for the first time in like 5 years and it's still a great movie. It's loosely based on true events but primarily fabricated throughout. It stars richard gere and deborah messing and is about a weird creature that when people see is like a sign death is about to come to them and he richard gere investigates this because his wife who saw it passed away shortly after. Has some good suspense in it not so much a horror flick as its more of a suspense thriller.

Rocco Rating 8 out of 10

Comment

• "A League of Their Own"

Must say even after seeing it 20 times watching it again is well worth it. I'm a baseball fan always have been and I love "based on true story" type of movies as well so this movie suited me right from the start. Its about the All American Womens Baseball League which had a 11 year stint from 1943 to 1952 and originated when the men were fighting over seas and the baseball era was at a standstill so a group of 5 organizer's/owners start a women's league and how it grew and the fight to keep it alive while focusing on 1 of the 5 teams specifically 2 sisters and their stories.

Good story with I'm sure some fabrications throughout but in general the story was well done, the acting was well done with a great cast starring Rosi Odonald, Madonna, Geena Davis, Tom Hanks and a few others.

A recommended watch for those into based on true events/sports movies.

Rocco Rating 8.5 out of 10
              Last edited by rocco1252; 09-14-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• I just saw 500 days of summer, it was a great movie they are playing it a lot on hbo I would really recomend that to anyone.

Comment

• "Sex Drive" Uncut version

So another one of those National Lampood, American Pie, Road Trip, I'm an 18 year old nice guy Virgin and need to get laid type movie that is actually pretty good, I even chuckled a few times.

It has the funny nerdy kid who reminds you of the main character in American Pie, his short chubby and nerdy looking womanizer best friend and his best friend who happens to be a girl going cross country to try and get him laid with someone he met online. Throughout the trip they keep catching snags on their 900 mile journey some funny, some rather lame.

It was pretty raw at times (nudity raw) and some almost like outtakes while in the middle of a serious scene were rathing comical. Seth Green had an apearance in the film as a Sarcastic Amish Auto Mechanic who did very well. It also had the the virgins older brother who reminds you more of stiffler than anything, who found out his younger brother stole "The Judge" on him while he was away to take on this 900 mile journey.

Overall it's not much different than any other need to get laid I'm a virgin type film but it was very comical and even chuckle a few times. Only problem is of all the **** you see in that film why cant you ever see the main female characters when she is the prettiest one and the ones you hope to see throughout.

Rocco Rating 7.5 out of 10
                  Last edited by rocco1252; 09-14-2010, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    "Sex Drive" Uncut version

So another one of those National Lampood, American Pie, Road Trip, I'm an 18 year old nice guy Virgin and need to get laid type movie that is actually pretty good, I even chuckled a few times.

It has the funny nerdy kid who reminds you of the main character in American Pie, his short chubby and nerdy looking womanizer best friend and his best friend who happens to be a girl going cross country to try and get him laid with someone he met online. Throughout the trip they keep catching snags on their 900 mile journey some funny, some rather lame.

It was pretty raw at times (nudity raw) and some almost like outtakes while in the middle of a serious scene were rathing comical. Seth Green had an apearance in the film as a Sarcastic Amish Auto Mechanic who did very well. It also had the the virgins older brother who reminds you more of stiffler than anything, who found out his younger brother stole "The Judge" on him while he was away to take on this 900 mile journey.

Overall it's not much different than any other need to get laid I'm a virgin type film but it was very comical and even chuckle a few times. Only problem is of all the **** you see in that film why cant you ever see the main female characters when she is the prettiest one and the ones you hope to see throughout.

Rocco Rating 7 out of 10
                    Sex Drive is an 8.5/10 for me i love that movie its soo funny lol

Comment

• "Drillbit Taylor"

Movie starring Owen Wilson as a army deserter who is homeless but poses as a bodyguard for hire to 3 kids who since their first day in 9th grade have been being bullied by an 18 year old senior. He trains them techniques to divert attention and other crap fighting techniques. Throughout the movie it follows the boys and Drillbit through their journey to finally confronting the bully.

This is one of those classic movies that starts with a lie everyone finds out so hes down and out but in the end he comes through and happy ever after

Rocco Rating 7 out of 10

Comment

Working...
                      X