Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
    Brazilian Bang

9.6/10

Great asses, beautiful women. If that's what you like, check it out.
    Think i've seen it. Damn good movie.

Comment

• Watched "Terminator Salvation" again last night and this time it was on my big sceen rather than on the computer pirated. I picked up alot I didnt get to see before and realized the script was actually pretty good, action scenes were good and not overly done, 90% green screen special effects but looked pretty realistic and not all computer gererated. Acting was good other than Bale who just tries to hard to be a bad ass with the deep voice that was mentioned as well in the "who was the best batman" thread. Always liked the Terminator series but this one was not as good as 2 as a whole but it was better than 3 and even 1 to in my opinion.

Rocco Rating 7.5 out of 10

Comment

• Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
        Brazilian Bang

9.6/10

Great asses, beautiful women. If that's what you like, check it out.
        Actually, the name of this 2003 masterpiece is Big Bubble Butt Brazilian Orgy directed by TT Boy. It's a 2-hour instant classic that set off a very successful, long-running series. But like they say, there's nothing like the first time, and this flick is something special, featuring a cavalcade of tasty brown-skinned Brasilian chicks with perfectly round booties strutting their stuff next to an Olympic-sized pool and a high-end hotel room. Like the title suggests, this is an orgy, so these hynas get rammed every which way you can imagine.

Since this is set in Brazil, expect lots of **** and chicks moaning in Portuguese. Also expect to see one of the greatest adult films ever made if you like big brown asses.

Comment

• So I watched "Alice" last night A memorably bizarre screen version of Lewis Carroll's novel 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland', mixing one live actor (Alice) with a large variety of stop-motion animated creatures, ranging from the complex (the White Rabbit) to the incredibly simple (the Caterpillar, consisting of a sock, a couple of glass eyes and a pair of false teeth). The original story is followed reasonably faithfully, though those familiar with this director's other films won't be the least bit surprised by the numerous digressions into Svankmajer territory, living slabs of meat and all.

Not very entertaining to say the least, and this is why I dont let my girlfriend pick movies and or tv shows for us to watch together. If I was tripping on Acid or Shrooms it might have been a different story.

Rocco Rating: 3 out of 10

Comment

• Saw "Synechdoche, New York" last night. Crazy movie I still have basically no idea what was going on. It was Andy Kauffman's directorial debut about a theater director who gets the McArthur Genius Grant. With the money given to him through the grant he decides to put on a massive play about his life. The whole play is literally about his life after every new event it is acted out in the play and it takes over 17 years to complete. There is an actor playing the director for the play, then there is also an actor playing the same director in the play inside the play. The movie is insane, it is good and Phillip Seymour Hoffman has a great performance (as usual) but it is really hard to follow.

Roger Ebert said it was his favorite movie of the decade, yet it got mixed but somewhat positive reviews.

7/10

Comment

• Watched Salt...

Not a bad movie, but a bit of a ****ty ending...

7 out of 10

Comment

• The Joneses
                starring David Duchovny, Demi Moore, and Amber Heard.

Movie was pretty good. It shows how materialism can tear apart a family, neighborhood, society.

7/10

Amber Heard naked.

8/10

Comment

• Due to my insomnia tonight I just saw another movie

The movie Before the Devil Knows Your Dead (the name is based off the irish saying "may you be in heaven half an hour, before the devil knows your dead.) is about two brothers who attempt to rob their parents jewelry store until it goes terribly wrong. The movie is great its got Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Ethan Hawke, and Marisa Tomei in it, not to mention Marisa Tomei has a couple of nude scenes. The movie is shot in a non-linear Tarantino-esque style reviewing each person involved/affected by the robbery one at a time.

Overall though the movie is incredible and flew under alot of peoples radar. Definetly check it out if you can and as soon as possible.

9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Due to my insomnia tonight I just saw another movie

The movie Before the Devil Knows Your Dead (the name is based off the irish saying "may you be in heaven half an hour, before the devil knows your dead.) is about two brothers who attempt to rob their parents jewelry store until it goes terribly wrong. The movie is great its got Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Ethan Hawke, and Marisa Tomei in it, not to mention Marisa Tomei has a couple of nude scenes. The movie is shot in a non-linear Tarantino-esque style reviewing each person involved/affected by the robbery one at a time.

Overall though the movie is incredible and flew under alot of peoples radar. Definetly check it out if you can and as soon as possible.

9/10
                    Taking your word for it. Bousta watch it right now. Plus who can pass up Marisa Tomei naked?

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Taking your word for it. Bousta watch it right now. Plus who can pass up Marisa Tomei naked?
                      Shes got a sexy tight body... the only problem is you have to watch phillip seymour hoffman with her. Ye be warned.

Comment

Working...
                      X