Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NFL.com reports San Diego Chargers OT Marcus McNeill's new contract is worth a robust $48.5 million over five years with $30 million in the first three years. "

Poor Vincent Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
      Yes, Bowe has been pathetic. Maclin has his moments. If Bess could have more games similar to last weeks, he could be a dark horse.

Maybe Jenkins will blow up.

I want to move Charles for a WR. But I might need him week 7 when Foster is on a bye. Or I could trade Charles, and start Lynch.

Decisions....
      bowe was hyped up too. i was one of them drinking the bowe kool-aid preseason.

i thought he was gonna be great. i think i tried to get him from you at the start of the season.

jenkins should be good. sometimes being the #2 guy has its benefits. the d is too busy worrying about roddy white.

Comment

johnm's needs are WR, and to a lesser extent, TE.
        Let me know what you think about my trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Let me know what you think about my trade.
          I'm not a fan of that trade. It only slightly helps me at TE, and doesn't help me at WR at all.

Comment

I'm not a fan of that trade. It only slightly helps me at TE, and doesn't help me at WR at all.
            What about Lynch for Scheffler?

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              What about Lynch for Scheffler?
              I may be shipping Jamaal Charles out, so I'm probably going to end up needing Lynch for bye weeks.

Comment

• Eagles trade for Jerome Harrison... great trade have always like Harrison and will lighten the load off of Lesean Mccoy.

Dont be surprised if Harrison steals alot of Mccoys touches and touchdowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Eagles trade for Jerome Harrison... great trade have always like Harrison and will lighten the load off of Lesean Mccoy.

Dont be surprised if Harrison steals alot of Mccoys touches and touchdowns
                  Thats an interesting trade.

Its weird. I think Harrison will get a lot of carries and I think Bell will get less carries.

Comment

YO!

I just sent you a done deal trade.

Let me know. I got another one waiting on the backburner if that doesn't go through.

Comment

• How about Brandon Lloyd being my most productive receiver.

seriously **** my team

Comment

Working...
                      X