Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    yes , burner.

it's all lies.

no one thinks you made any bad moves.

it's all chunk.

let's blame chunk.

stupid fuck.
    Stop defending your boyfriend. He should be pissed at you. He was held at gunpoint. Poor chunk.

Hopefully Big Ben makes his day. He deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
      I'll concede that giving Tua Orton wasn't the wisest of moves. Truth be told, I was piss drunk when I traded Hillis for Orton. I had convinced myself that no matter what, I was getting Foster.

I still don't think Orton is going to finish off this season anywhere near as strong as he's been thus far. And it's very likely that Vick will end up starting for Tua's team, and Orton will be an after thought.

Chunk got ripped off. It's clear as day. But if I were in Tua's position, I'd have happily clicked "accept trade" while smiling.

I thought the Hillis Orton trade was a fair one for both of us.

I was just pissed you gave him to Tua.

Anybody but Tua, and more preferably someone in your own conference. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Stop defending your boyfriend. He should be pissed at you. He was held at gunpoint. Poor chunk.

Hopefully Big Ben makes his day.
        i like the kid.

i just find it so ironic that the league's trade cum bucket is talking so much crap about someone making a bad trade.

it's like a hooker calling a playboy model a slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Chunk at 3-2 was still in a good spot.

You heard anything about Vincent Jackson going to STL. Last I heard was the Rams this morning with Clayton going down for the year.

Comment

Yeah, I think it was a fair trade. I mean, hell, I got Hillis off FA. But really, I didn't need Orton. I have Romo. Once I got him, I had to move him. And I definitely wanted Foster.

Comment

i didn't even want orton.

it's so weird. john got orton because he wanted foster and he just threw vernon in.

i ended up taking orton as throw in because i wanted davis.

that **** just worked out perfectly for both of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i like the kid.

i just find it so ironic that the league's trade cum bucket is talking so much crap about someone making a bad trade.

it's like a hooker calling a playboy model a slut.
                2 weeks ago. You said I made great moves.

You're like the Freddie Roach of fantasy football.

Chunk. Im rooting for you. Big Ben will pass for 500 yards and throw 5 td's.

Everygame for the rest of the year. Im sure Tua most likely told you that Torrain was the second coming of the Stephen Davis.

Comment

Chunk at 3-2 was still in a good spot.

You heard anything about Vincent Jackson going to STL. Last I heard was the Rams this morning with Clayton going down for the year.

Rams don't want him was the latest I heard.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Jim Thomas suggests Vincent Jackson's exorbitant contract demands are the biggest hurdle to a pre-deadline trade.
                  "Do not under any circumstances hold your breath on that one, unless the asking price -- and by that I mean dollars -- comes down," says Thomas of a potential Jackson deal. There's local pressure on the Rams front office to address the receiver situation with the NFC West up for grabs, but Jackson is too much of a risk for a $9-$10 million per year investment. Malcom Floyd, third in the NFL in receiving yards, can't be helping Jackson's case.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Yeah, I think it was a fair trade. I mean, hell, I got Hillis off FA. But really, I didn't need Orton. I have Romo. Once I got him, I had to move him. And I definitely wanted Foster.
                    Romo went off last game.

Finally got Witten involved. If they learn how to run the ball like professional running backs. His stats will be sick.

Comment

2 weeks ago. You said I made great moves.
                      of course.

gotta butter up the mark in the league.

Comment

Working...
                      X