No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    that wouldn't even be the worst move you made this year. honestly.

i mean you already gave up adrian peterson , peyton manning , austin collie , wes welker , miles austin......

mjd should be next.
    I wasnt sold on Austin and NO ONE knew Collie would be worth a damn.

I mean I only received Steve Smith (NYG), Jason Witten, MJD, Jahvid Best, Packers defense, Matt Schaub and Mark Clayton.

hahahahahah this clown just gving out names without mentioning the exact trades and circumstances.

Chunk made a stupid move. Period. Then the nerve to come in here and say "honestly I think I got robbed" was laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I'm not hating on tua, let's get that straight. I wish I would have pulled some shi t like that off.

BUT, I'm gonna call a mofo out. 2 years ago in one of my leagues this dude gave a stacked team with no qb Kurt Warner for freakin holt when holt wasn't even starting on dudes team. Dude who got Warner ended up smoking the league and it was just a horrible horrible trade. Warner was a top 5 qb that year- you don't give someone a top player without significantly improving your team. For example, in my earlier trade where I gave up miles, my best rb went from Stewart to Jamal Charles. That's a big upgrade, even though Charles has yet to have the impact he had last year, he's vastly better than stew, beanie, or t jones.

Anyway, it's part of the game. But I can assure you that chunk will catch some shi t from me and I'm nit butthurt cuz anyone of us woulda taken that trade.

Good example............

Honestly does getting Bush and Torrain to actually START for you means Chunk will go on a roll? Especially when Number 87 starts getting the balls that would go to Collie.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I wasnt sold on Austin and NO ONE knew Collie would be worth a damn.

I mean I only received Steve Smith (NYG), Jason Witten, MJD, Jahvid Best, Packers defense, Matt Schaub and Mark Clayton.

hahahahahah this clown just gving out names without mentioning the exact trades and circumstances.

Chunk made a stupid move. Period. Then the nerve to come in here and say "honestly I think I got robbed" was laughable.

dude , everyone knows what you got. i don't need to get into specifics. you do know the people in the league sees what moves you made right?

assclown. chunk made a stupid move. still a lot less than you have. trust me.

like john says i can spot the marks. you're a mark , rook.

maybe the "honestly i think i got robbed" remark was laughable because it was a joke? maybe? yes? no?

everyone playing chess , this clown is playing with a yoyo.

Comment

Good example............

Honestly does getting Bush and Torrain to actually START for you means Chunk will go on a roll? Especially when Number 87 starts getting the balls that would go to Collie.
          It doesn't. Bush is the same as Fjax and spiller. They time share on a passing offense. Tourain is a backup who has never proven anything and had a crappy game this week.

Whatever, chunks a newbie and these things happen to even veterans.

I tell you this, I'm 2-3 and I'm nit going inti desparation mode unless I lose to you this weekend and then Reggie and Andre will be on the blizock along with Keller and kolb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            dude , everyone knows what you got. i don't need to get into specifics. you do know the people in the league sees what moves you made right?

assclown. chunk made a stupid move. still a lot less than you have. trust me.

like john says i can spot the marks. you're a mark , rook.

maybe the "honestly i think i got robbed" remark was laughable because it was a joke? maybe? yes? no?

everyone playing chess , this clown is playing with a yoyo.
            The act is old.

No one in the league is buying it. Except Chunk.

He sabotaged the league. Period.

Comment

I'm not hating on tua, let's get that straight. I wish I would have pulled some shi t like that off.

BUT, I'm gonna call a mofo out. 2 years ago in one of my leagues this dude gave a stacked team with no qb Kurt Warner for freakin holt when holt wasn't even starting on dudes team. Dude who got Warner ended up smoking the league and it was just a horrible horrible trade. Warner was a top 5 qb that year- you don't give someone a top player without significantly improving your team. For example, in my earlier trade where I gave up miles, my best rb went from Stewart to Jamal Charles. That's a big upgrade, even though Charles has yet to have the impact he had last year, he's vastly better than stew, beanie, or t jones.

Anyway, it's part of the game. But I can assure you that chunk will catch some shi t from me and I'm nit butthurt cuz anyone of us woulda taken that trade.
              if you want to talk **** to chunk or me , no problem.

it's part of the game.

i just don't understand why chunk is gonna take all of the heat.

yeah chunk gave me 1 great player when i already had a loaded team.

but chunk wasn't the reason my team is loaded. my team was good before he gave me austin.

you should talk to the nitwit who loaded up my team in the 1st place.

Comment

• On a lighter note, I'm still shopping around Jamaal Charles. Need WR help.

Comment

It doesn't. Bush is the same as Fjax and spiller. They time share on a passing offense. Tourain is a backup who has never proven anything and had a crappy game this week.

Whatever, chunks a newbie and these things happen to even veterans.

I tell you this, I'm 2-3 and I'm nit going inti desparation mode unless I lose to you this weekend and then Reggie and Andre will be on the blizock along with Keller and kolb.
                  I didnt even know you had Kolb. I thought Warp had him.

If Chunk was 0-5 like Vet then okay make a wild move. But he was still in the thick of things. Then on top of that he traded Austin within the division.

But anyway Im done with it. Everyone except Chunk and Tua know it kinda sabotaged the league.

I guess I shouldve made that Eli trade..lol. Schaub looks awful.

Comment

The act is old.

No one in the league is buying it. Except Chunk.

He sabotaged the league. Period.
                    yes , burner.

it's all lies.

no one thinks you made any bad moves.

it's all chunk.

let's blame chunk.

stupid fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      On a lighter note, I'm still shopping around Jamaal Charles. Need WR help.
                      I'll give you Neil Rackers and Lawrence Timmons for Charles.

Hell given what happened today it was worth a shot. Dont red k me.
                      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-12-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X