Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

against the ravens D

and because he's looked a little suspect this year thus far.... he'll get some starts though
    Yeah, I would do the same if I was in your position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      come on 1 oclock! im gonna go wash the cars, get breakfast and hope its at least hype time when i'm done.

boy i hope the gmen don't lose to carolina on their last game in the old staduim and the first game in the new........................oh wait. yes i do.

is there a division more overrated than the nfc east? or a team more overrated than the jets?
      I lol @ all the love the Jets are getting.

Yeah, they had a decent season. But they're missing a key piece of that running game that carried the offense. The defense is still there, but it seems like people are forgetting that 12 TD, 21 INT Sanchez is still throwing the ball. I think the Jets offense is going to be piss poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post

Yeah, they had a decent season. But they're missing a key piece of that running game that carried the offense. The defense is still there, but it seems like people are forgetting that 12 TD, 21 INT Sanchez is still throwing the ball. I think the Jets offense is going to be piss poor.
        while i mostly agree with you here, what about the old adage "defense wins championships"?

Comment

• That's not saying Sanchez can't turn it around, though. I'm sure he might be able to.

I'm a Niners fan, so I know all about shit QB's in recent years. But it would appear that even Alex Smith has turned things around. It helps that they're in the worst division in football, though.

Comment

while i mostly agree with you here, what about the old adage "defense wins championships"?
            Yeah, but offense scores points. And if the offense can't get the ball into the endzone, then the defense won't have a lead to protect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
              I just noticed your going with Henne over Sanchez at QB is that because Sanchez is going against the Ravens D or because he's shite?

henne over his 3rd rd pick. ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post

santonio is out for 4 weeks, sanchez is terrible (fact).

they were 9-7 last year....people forget

Comment

that's an old adage.

d just has to get to's and get a stop or 2 nowadays

Comment

• jesus

3/4 espn analysts are picking the falcons over the steelers

****s

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      henne over his 3rd rd pick. ouch
                      shut it!

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      that's an old adage.

d just has to get to's and get a stop or 2 nowadays
                      not really.... it wasnt TOO long ago the ravens won with Trent Dilfer!

Comment

Working...
                      X