No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Lol! Commish missing a draft! Weak ass tua.

The other joke woulda been funny if my team wasn't a playoff talent team.
    well technically i just missed the start.

i was there for the final 12 picks or so luckily.

going from your personal rankings is fine in the beginning it's in the middle when it screw you over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
      That might not be a bad fit. As long as Schaub is healthy he obviously has no shot at the field but if he goes down....anyone could thrive in that. Say Schaub does get hurt, Leinart could step in put a few fluke/inflated games together and some sorry team like the Bills might take a flyer next year and give him a 3 or 4 year contract.
      he had plenty of talent around him at zona and sucked there. No difference now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        he had plenty of talent around him at zona and sucked there. No difference now.
        You might be right but he was still pampered back then. Sure, he lost his job and all but in the back of his mind he might of been thinking, "it's Kurt Warner, of course I will get bumped." Now that he knows he is nothing and lost his job to Derek Anderson and two rooks he might get a bit of fire in his belly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          well technically i just missed the start.

i was there for the final 12 picks or so luckily.

going from your personal rankings is fine in the beginning it's in the middle when it screw you over.
          I'd hate to see what kind of team you would have if you had gotten the "trade bait" players you wanted.

If you had told me before the draft that someone was going to miss half the draft, and then end up with the top 2 players in the league, I'd have laughed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            You might be right but he was still pampered back then. Sure, he lost his job and all but in the back of his mind he might of been thinking, "it's Kurt Warner, of course I will get bumped." Now that he knows he is nothing and lost his job to Derek Anderson and two rooks he might get a bit of fire in his belly.

You would think he would have picked up the fire this year in training camp.

I expect leinart to be out if the league in about 13 months. I wouldn't complain if schaub gets hurt though.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
              I'd hate to see what kind of team you would have if you had gotten the "trade bait" players you wanted.

If you had told me before the draft that someone was going to miss half the draft, and then end up with the top 2 players in the league, I'd have laughed.
              luckily i set up my own rankings.

the beginning isn't too bad , most of the picks goes pretty close to how they're ranked.

after 6-7 rounds that's when the computer starts doing stupid **** like drafting 2-3 defenses , 2-3 qb's , etc.

Comment

• Bat has to be in bed by 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Bat has to be in bed by 10.
                  That sig is great. The body shot right before he goes down hurts me.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post

Cheating ass commish right there my man.

SMH at him TECHNICALLY missing the start. LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Bat has to be in bed by 10.
                      At least I have a computer that works.

Comment

Working...
                      X