No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Dude, I got a virus from my wi-fi at work from the scene.

I was like wtf.

I actually tracked it and traced from here.

So I don't get on at work too much.

I think bs has gotten better with the ad networks they choose these days.

When I first saw this site, I had all kinds of **** happening when I was on it, so I waited over a year to actually sign up.
    lol we got lucky then ...

i thought i was going to get into big trouble but they didn't trace it, they just fixed it and said something to the 4 other guys on my team, so i don't go on the site at work anymore ... at home i use Firefox , and Ad Block Plus ... and it hasn't caused any further problems ....

Comment

OK Aaron Rodgers and Randy Moss get me more fantasy points than any 2 of your players. 1 million.
      I bet my best two wr's score More than your best two wr's-mil

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        did you see my Money league team ??? what do you think ... i believe we made the same two picks in round 1 and 2

Comment

I want best two players or we can do best three if you like.

1 mill. I am flexible.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            did you see my Money league team ??? what do you think ... i believe we made the same two picks in round 1 and 2
            Nah, but I'll look tomorrow unless you want to write it again now.

Comment

I want best two players or we can do best three if you like.

1 mill. I am flexible.
              you picked a qb early. Qbs score the most big whup. How bout we just put a mil on who scores the most points thus season for starters.

You have a top qb, te, wr, def, idp whatever. I have close enough and actually have a good running game.

1 mil that forte doesnt score as much fantasy points as pierre Thomas too.

Comment

you picked a qb early. Qbs score the most big whup. How bout we just put a mil on who scores the most points thus season for starters.

You have a top qb, te, wr, def, idp whatever. I have close enough and actually have a good running game.

1 mil that forte doesnt score as much fantasy points as pierre Thomas too.

So I take it your scared of the Forte 1,000 yard bet as well.

As well you should be.

Comment

• Forte more fantasy points than Thomas. Confirmed. 1 million.

Comment

So I take it your scared of the Forte 1,000 yard bet as well.

As well you should be.
                    Sorry, I'm not the one to just bet whatever you say, unless you bet whatever I say.

Forte is a good low end #2-3 fantasy back. He might get 1k. Prob won't.

How bout this,

I'll take a 1m bet that forte doesn't run for 1k. And I bet my rb's and wr's score more than yours this yr. We can add te too, since you took gates in like the third.

Comment

Forte more fantasy points than Thomas. Confirmed. 1 million.
                      Sig it or put it in my NFL bet thread in betting lounge. I'm full as a tick right now. Too much food, too much drink.

Comment

Working...
                      X