No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I bet Bat crys about when the draft was until week 11.

Then he will bring it up at the end of the year again.

Man, I hate Vincent Jackson right now.
    You can give him to me for a bag of balls.

Comment

• Mustang vs, Tua.........

"Getcha Popcone weady"

Comment

all these cats are high on wes welker and the yards he gets, but moss gets the tds which equals points.

it's gonna be touch and go for a while there for me.

i am thinking hester will play big. the bears will use him a lot, and he can get yards and a few long balls against detroit at least.
        They need to get Wes some one on one red zone looks.

Wes Welker is Bradys favorite target obviously. But you're right Moss gets all the TD's.

Welker gets the yards and catches.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Mustang vs, Tua.........

"Getcha Popcone weady"
          **** him ... always saying i'm "gonna get the boot" ... and promising my spot ... sorry buzzard ... because i traded MJD ?? ... that's what makes me a sorry team ??? GTFO ... i don't like MJD ... and there have been a **** load of teams that have made worse moves ... so **** him ....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            **** him ... always saying i'm "gonna get the boot" ... and promising my spot ... sorry buzzard ... because i traded MJD ?? ... that's what makes me a sorry team ??? GTFO ... i don't like MJD ... and there have been a **** load of teams that have made worse moves ... so **** him ....
            I think hes just messing around with you. Hes a little upset my team keeps getting better IMO.

Me and him have a 30 Million bet on who finishes with the better record.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post

LOL. Are you two really mad or you guys just goofin?

Comment

I think hes just messing around with you. Hes a little upset my team keeps getting better IMO.

It's truly hard to keep track of who your team is from week to week

Comment

It's truly hard to keep track of who your team is from week to week
                  Yeah tell me about it...lol

I'll be wheeling and dealing until the deadline.

Comment

LOL. Are you two really mad or you guys just goofin?
                    i don't even know ... all i've seen is that he's promised my spot next year to several other posters ... and to be honest ... i'm not even mad ... he can do whatever the **** he wants... its his league ... he can give them the #2 draft pick ... right after Tua of course

Comment

you're a non-threat to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X