Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    kolb actually has potential.

he threw a couple of 300 yard games when filling in for mcnabb last year.

a lot of people think he's a sleeper qb and have him in the top 10.

plus no matter how bad he plays , you know andy reid will have him throwing a ton of passes no matter what.

even if he's not great , he'll put up solid numbers.
    ... believe me Tua ... i know ... he filled in very nicely for McNabb last year ... i was just throwing a zinger at him because he's a Pats fan that Drafted Peyton Manning as his #1 .... i wasn't dissing Desean or Kolb ... i actually like Kolb

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      ... believe me Tua ... i know ... he filled in very nicely for McNabb last year ... i was just throwing a zinger at him because he's a Pats fan that Drafted Peyton Manning as his #1 .... i wasn't dissing Desean or Kolb ... i actually like Kolb
      he is in love with peyton manning.

i think it's a love hate thing.

i offered him a starting rb and a starting wr , my qb plus bench players for manning and he wouldn't let him go.

if it was brady , he would have given him up.

fake brady fan.

Comment

• Believe me ... i know he's a closet Peyton fan ...Brady was still available when he grabbed peyton... he Likes them so much that he gave me 100k if the Colts made it further in the playoffs than the Pats last year ... i tried to decline but Chunk just kept on insisting ... he's a cool Colts ... errrr i mean Pats fan ...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          With Kolb throwing ??

but at least you have the GOAT Peyton Manning anchoring that nubby team
          My wr corp is underatted.

DeSean Jackson - One of the best in the league.

Santona whateverhisnameis - McNabb's #1 wr.

Josuha Cribbs - Cleveland's only player.

Ted Ginn Jr - erm???

I haven't got a RB, i'll give ya that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            My wr corp is underatted.

DeSean Jackson - One of the best in the league.

Santona whateverhisnameis - McNabb's #1 wr.

Josuha Cribbs - Cleveland's only player.

Ted Ginn Jr - erm???

I haven't got a RB, i'll give ya that.
            you got the 2 rookies. at least 1 of them will do fine.

Comment

• I dropped Harriosn vet. I had to bite the bullet. I still want Henne though. Just tell me who you like on my roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                Frank Gore is gonna break his femur and Dixon will shine.

mike bell will get plenty of touches this season.

Julius is a wild card.

who is gonna replace him as the starter?
                Don't say that foo!!

I'm expecting big things from Gore I chose him over Turner, with the 49ers first two picks they chose OT Anthony Davis and OG Mike Iupati so hopefully those big fella's will open up some holes for him.

Dixon is a big back and I'm worried he might take some of Gore's TD's in the red-zone.......or maybe he break's his femur

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
                  Don't say that foo!!

I'm expecting big things from Gore I chose him over Turner, with the 49ers first two picks they chose OT Anthony Davis and OG Mike Iupati so hopefully those big fella's will open up some holes for him.

Dixon is a big back and I'm worried he might take some of Gore's TD's in the red-zone.......or maybe he break's his femur

Gore will rock it if not hurt. But you can say that about at least 3 top backs.

QB is gonna be the make or break of this league.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Gore will rock it if not hurt. But you can say that about at least 3 top backs.

QB is gonna be the make or break of this league.
                    Man I hope so, I agree with you on the QB's, Flacco now has a couple years experience under his belt with the additions of Boldin and Stallworth his numbers should improve from last year when he had the likes of Mark Clayton and Demetrius Williams.

Comment

• Vincent Jackson better forget about his holdout and get his ass to training camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X