Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    sent slight adjustment
    Done..........

Comment

• New York Giants...

...QB Killers!

Comment

• Johnm, I just saw your trade proposal, are you that desperate for a RB?

Oh yh, anyone wanting to trade with PM me first, I rarely check fantasy football during the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Johnm, I just saw your trade proposal, are you that desperate for a RB?

Oh yh, anyone wanting to trade with PM me first, I rarely check fantasy football during the week.
          Yeah, buddy. I was. I have Ray Rice on a bye this week. So I traded Reed for Reggie Bush. Then they said they weren't going to play Bush this week. So I needed a RB that I could get to use for one week. I was trying for Sproles from you, or Forsett from Walt. Walt accepted the trade first, so now I have Forsett. LOL.

Comment

• (hoping roddy white loses a leg)

Comment

(hoping roddy white loses a leg)
              He's on a bye this week, hopefully Lee Evans can build on his 3 TD performance from last week.

Comment

• So, I've traded to get myself a QB, in Henne. And now I'm thinking about benching him to start Jon Kitna. What the hell....

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  So, I've traded to get myself a QB, in Henne. And now I'm thinking about benching him to start Jon Kitna. What the hell....
                  on a side note. kitna is not looking like the most mobile old guy ever is he?

Comment

on a side note. kitna is not looking like the most mobile old guy ever is he?
                    Definitely not mobile. But he's being handed an offense that has a lot of weapons. There are definitely worse guys to have stepping in there. They'll probably be running the ball more. And Kitna will have to get rid of the ball pretty quick. I bet Wittens numbers are about to go through the roof.

Comment

• Chunky would have been screwed this week if Tua hadn't dumped WR's to him.

He's probably still screwed. Fool's got everyone on a bye this week.
                      Last edited by johnm is...; 10-29-2010, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X