No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I think people are sleeping on my squad....lol.
    you got a pretty good squad. I don't like ryan, he's consistent but rarely has good weeks. i benched him last year for pretty much the entire year.

I'm also not huge on addai, but your receivers are ballers, especially if welker makes it all the way back.

you''re probably going to have to trade one to shore up running back (addai suks ass for fantasy).

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      In all honesty, what do you think about Aromashodu?

He's an ok back up. Bears caught a lot of **** last year for not playing him but he was injured for a while there.

Cutler will throw him the ball.

Might be a sleeper.

Comment

you got a pretty good squad. I don't like ryan, he's consistent but rarely has good weeks. i benched him last year for pretty much the entire year.

I'm also not huge on addai, but your receivers are ballers, especially if welker makes it all the way back.

you''re probably going to have to trade one to shore up running back (addai suks ass for fantasy).

Welker gets yards, but they will throw to Randy Moss when they need a td.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          He's an ok back up. Bears caught a lot of **** last year for not playing him but he was injured for a while there.

Cutler will throw him the ball.

Might be a sleeper.
          Backup on a fantasy roster, or backup in real life? Cuz if you say in real life I know you're fn with me. I got 250k says he's starting week 1 if not injured.

Comment

Welker gets yards, but they will throw to Randy Moss when they need a td.
            Welker gets his fair share, especially for your third WR, except he's gonna miss training camp and will probably be playing himself into game shape over the first 5 games. Edelman might take his cookies

Comment

Backup on a fantasy roster, or backup in real life? Cuz if you say in real life I know you're fn with me. I got 250k says he's starting week 1 if not injured.

Back up in fantasy.

Maybe in real life too. Rumors in camp are about Knox and the te's getting the ball a lot, but they are going to spread it around a lot hopefully.

Comment

• bears camp

I’ve been real pleased with Devin Aromashodu. He has done a tremendous job. He has really given is something extra there. He needs to continue to do that and continue to mature and grow. It’s the same with Johnny Knox. What we’re looking for out of all of them is consistency. We need consistency in knowing their assignments, being where they’re supposed to be and catching the football. LM: Do you have any doubts that Hester can be an elite receiver?
                DD: There’s no doubt in my mind that he can be. There’s no doubt in my mind that Aromashodu and Knox can be as well.

Comment

• I"m happy with my team. I just wish my receivers were better. I think my crew will surprise some people.

Comment

I’ve been real pleased with Devin Aromashodu. He has done a tremendous job. He has really given is something extra there. He needs to continue to do that and continue to mature and grow. It’s the same with Johnny Knox. What we’re looking for out of all of them is consistency. We need consistency in knowing their assignments, being where they’re supposed to be and catching the football. LM: Do you have any doubts that Hester can be an elite receiver?
                    DD: There’s no doubt in my mind that he can be. There’s no doubt in my mind that Aromashodu and Knox can be as well.
                    Coach speak.

I see knox/hester starting one side and Arom on the other. Hopefully playing the Torry Holt posession role.

He's probably gonna be my #3 guy every week. UGH!!!!

Comment

Coach speak.

I see knox/hester starting one side and Arom on the other. Hopefully playing the Torry Holt posession role.

He's probably gonna be my #3 guy every week. UGH!!!!
                      My third guys is gonna be Hester for a couple of weeks until Santonio Holmes gets off suspension.

Comment

Working...
                      X