Lebron in Miami is bad for league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Great post Cuauht,

I don't see it working out with those three unless Lebron completely defers to D. Wade, which probably isn't going to happen. I think its all bull**** that all morning they are saying he's going to the Heat, but I could be wrong. Wade, Bosh and some solid role players along with dropping Beasley and the Heat are immediate contenders.
    See, I think it would work and put the Heat right into the finals this year. Think about what the Celtics did with their big 3 and these big 3 are twice as good.

Haslem and J Will already said they would take much less money to go to Miami and make this thing work so there would be a lot of minimum level players willing to just be a part of the deal.

I just think as a pure basketball fan, I think it would be terrible for the league and I think Stern cannot be happy with something like this. Rivalries is what made the NBA great, watching teams go for 6 or 7 games series going at each other's throats.

What's going to happens when midway through the season the Heat are up by 30 in the 3rd and they just sit these guys out? Is this what you people want to see?

I don't, Kobe will retire soon enough and this league will be handed over to Wade and Lebron, I would much rather see Lebron in NY and see the Knicks and Heat battle year after year for the rights to go to the Finals. That's what basketball is all about, not this fukin joke if it is true.

Comment

Theres gonna be millions of cavs (lebron) fans who are suddenly going to say they have been heat fans for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
        Theres gonna be millions of cavs (lebron) fans who are suddenly going to say they have been heat fans for years.
        Cavs fans are going to hate his ass are you kidding me?

He will be the most hated man in Ohio instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
          I agree with everything you said, LeBron is more of an entertainer than a true winner.

but i think the best way to contribute to boost Miami's economy is for LeFraud to come down here, and plus it will help season tickets as the AAA will get full EVERY GAME because of LeFraud.
          wade already entertains. now he has bosh as a sidekick to help him out.

he doesn't need lebron. lebron could actually mess things up.

miami is better off spending that money on role players.

get brendan haywood to play center , get mike miller to spread out the floor , get raja bell to come off the bench to play defense and for a little scoring , etc.

better than getting another max guy.

plus you already have a young small forward in beasley. he might turn out good. you'll never know if lebron comes , he won't get playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

the real cavs fans will hate him.

all the bogus bandwagon lebron/cavs fans will just jump ship to his new team.

look at the most annoying cavs fan here? kswizzy99.

he already has a clippers/lebron sig up because he thought/hoped lebron would go to the clips.

Comment

i can't stand beasley, i heard rumors of the team trading him.
              they'll have to pick up another contract if they trade.

few teams will want him without miami taking some contracts in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

I put lebron in parenthesis because those fans are Lebron fans and not cavs fans.

Comment

i can't stand beasley, i heard rumors of the team trading him.
                  If Lebron does come to the Heat, Beasley is GONE.

They have to trade him to get cap space to sign Lebron, he id due like 5 million this year and trading him would leave the Heat with 1.5 million under after they sign Lebron.

They will no doubt pay luxury taxes out of the ass if they sign lebron.

Comment

Do they really need a one hour special on ESPN for this ****?

Comment

I still hopes he goes to chi. Ha at ppl saying he don't wanna win n loves the money yet leaving 30 mill on the table or not goin to ny

Comment

Working...
                      X