Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If James, Wade and Bosh go to the same Team, bye bye Lakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
    Yes, because if you want to EXPECT them to repeat, you would hope they have a team good enough to pull away from their opponent in a 7 game series and be able to close it early. In the Finals, they played like ****. Boston didnt play very well, and still took them to a 7th game, which they shouldnt have. So, yes, I think they need to upgrade if they want to get to the Finals and win again next year. Having the exact same players on a championship team from last year, doesnt guarantee that they will be able to do it again, especially with other teams trying to get better, and players aging.
    Boston is a lazy team. We play how Rondo plays, he's basically the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I can see them doing good and although Bosh is close to a superstar, he is still a big man and would be a great complement to any superstar in the league. If you throw Wade in there you would really be playing with fire and that would kill any team. It reminds me of like Shaq and Kobe, although both are stars their games complement well but imagine if Kobe had another superstar wing player, it just wouldn't of worked. Only one ball and three great players can not exist, two can't even exist if their games are pretty similar. If Wade was just a pure shooter then maybe I would change my mind because you would have your slasher, your shooter, and your down low but that isn't the case in this situation. I think they would be making a huge mistake.
      Bosh has gotten alot better. he used to be a soft SOB who would go for layups, and looked like he was starving. Now he gained about 20-30 pounds, and runs the paint, and CROWNS fools left and right. The most underrated NBA player imo. I was shocked KG started in the all star game before him, and that He didn't make the All NBA teams ahead of Amare and Paula.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        Yes, because if you want to EXPECT them to repeat, you would hope they have a team good enough to pull away from their opponent in a 7 game series and be able to close it early. In the Finals, they played like ****. Boston didnt play very well, and still took them to a 7th game, which they shouldnt have. So, yes, I think they need to upgrade if they want to get to the Finals and win again next year. Having the exact same players on a championship team from last year, doesnt guarantee that they will be able to do it again, especially with other teams trying to get better, and players aging.
        you're so dumb. stop talking already.

let me get this straight.

they NEED major upgrades because they have the same players as they did when they won their championship?

having the exact same team as the one that made 3 nba finals and won 2 championships doesn't guarantee they will be able to do it again?

there's no guarantee in anything. no matter how good a team you put together , there's no guarantee you can win it.

guess what though. you take a team that has been to 3 nba finals in a row and won 2 championships in a row , that's as good a guarantee as any.

everyone is improving...... LMFAO who has improved?

name one team that has improved so far in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          You do know that if Pierce and more importantly Garnet were not injured last year that would be three straifght finals appearances as well right? I miss the prime Garnett man.
          and?

they didn't make it.

could they have? sure.

but they didn't.

so stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

they NEED major upgrades because they have the same players as they did when they won their championship?

having the exact same team as the one that made 3 nba finals and won 2 championships doesn't guarantee they will be able to do it again?

there's no guarantee in anything. no matter how good a team you put together , there's no guarantee you can win it.

guess what though. you take a team that has been to 3 nba finals in a row and won 2 championships in a row , that's as good a guarantee as any.

My beloved Milwaukee Bucks.... Drew Gooden for the All League 3rd team...

Comment

Oh and for the record It seems the only likely scenario is Wade and Bosh joining the heat. Wade is really entertaining joining the Bulls though. Lebron has too many options and Bosh is leaning towards Houston or Miami at the moment.

The reason it isn't likely to happen is because Bosh wants his full Max contract for 127 million. The only way that happens is in a sign and trade. Houston could make it happen, the Bulls could as well if they traded Noah. Who knows.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-05-2010, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian62 View Post
                If a team was to sign all 3, that team would probably not have enough money to have a good bench, that you must have to win a championship. If they played the Lakers they would be going up against All stars themselves. Kobe, Ron Artest, Pao Gasol. Now dont forget Bynum, Fisher and Odom. Oh and how do we know that Lebron, Wade and Bosh will have the right chemistry to be great together? We dont. Lakers will 3 peat. Neither one of them gets a ring until Kobe retires.
                There's no disputing that the Lakers is a great team and will most likely win more titles.

But your last line is just too outrageous that we should put that in perspective.

Kobe is 31 with 5 titles already.

For argument's sake let's say he hangs it up by the time he's 39, give or take a couple years.

By your logic, James, Wade and Bosh have no shot at winning a title simply because Kobe is winning them all.

So you really believe that Kobe will retire with about 12-14 NBA titles?

Please tell us you were just exaggerating.

Comment

I'd settle for the Bulls getting one of the three.

Contrary to others opinions, I'd like to get Bosh the most, DWade second, and LeBron third.

I'd take one of them. Any of them make us light years better.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I didnt specify which teams have done what this offseason, I mentioned it as factual of every offseason. Again, pay attention, I said "everyone TRYING to get better". The Lakers upgraded last year, by aquiring Ron Artest, did they not? How are you not understanding this. I'm not attacking them, just making observations.

Seriously Tua, are you drunk or something? or just "taking the piss". Because, you're making up or misconstruing things I'm saying, just so that you can argue. Again, am I "dumb/stupid" for having an opinion based on my observations, or are you "dumb/stupid" for calling me such, when you are apparently, not even capable of properly reading my posts? I'll stop talking, to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                      My beloved Milwaukee Bucks.... Drew Gooden for the All League 3rd team...
                      fear the deer!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X