Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If James, Wade and Bosh go to the same Team, bye bye Lakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    really?

only reason bosh doesnt get noticed is because he's a 1 man team playing home games in another country, ive seen him play alot tho, he's better then pau.
    gasol is superior.

better post up game , bigger , stronger , better defender , better rebounder.

gasol took the grizzlies to the playoffs several times in the west.

bosh couldn't even get the raptors to the playoffs in a weak east.

Comment

really?

only reason bosh doesnt get noticed is because he's a 1 man team playing home games in another country, ive seen him play alot tho, he's better then pau.

not really...they're pretty much the same except Pau is a better post player...better passer as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        gasol is superior.

Paula isn't stronger. have you noticed how much bigger and stronger Bosh has become this year. he went from layups and mid range jumpers to crowing fools every game now. next season he will **** bank on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          gasol is superior.

gasol aint a better rebounder, and gasol is slower then bosh, and i dont think pau's stronger.

i hate when commenters say pau's the best big man in the league.

nigga:

amare > pau
          bosh > pau
          duncan > pau
          howard > pau

Comment

gasol aint a better rebounder, and gasol is slower then bosh, and i dont think pau's stronger.

nigga:

amare > pau
            bosh > pau
            duncan > pau
            howard > pau
            Amare is 6"8. I don't consider him big man. he is a power forward in a small forwards body man.

Comment

nigga:

amare > pau
              bosh > pau
              duncan > pau
              howard > pau
              interesting

he's had those 3 of those matchups in the playoffs and he's outplayed all the guys you say is better than him

he even outplayed KG this year

it looks more like a Pau hitlist than comparisons

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                interesting

he's had those 3 of those matchups in the playoffs and he's outplayed all the guys you say is better than him

Um. KG played better than Pao did in two games, and he is recovering from surgery and isn't at 100%. Two years ago garnett absolutely demolished Gasol, and sonned him every game.

Duncan is also beyond shot, and even the past prime Duncan would massicre prime Pao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  poor Bully

in the 1996 Draft, his Celtics drafted Antoine Walker and his Pacers drafted Eric Dampier

Don't you talk bad about Antoine Walker.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Amare is 6"8. I don't consider him big man. he is a power forward in a small forwards body man.
                    he plays like a big man tho

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    interesting

dwight gets like 14 rbs a game wit 3 blks a game, his defense is incredible, and still a decent scorer, i think he's betta den pau.

maye amare was pushing it, but he aint that much better, **** the suns put up a gr8 siries against the lakers, and amare exploded for 43pts one of the games.

and when bosh goes to a better team, u'll all see that he's betta.

and duncan takes a **** on pau, rime, past prime, you name it, i highly doubt pau would stop duncans productivity, guys a consistant 18pt, 10 rebounds

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Um. KG played better than Pao did in two games, and he is recovering from surgery and isn't at 100%. Two years ago garnett absolutely demolished Gasol, and sonned him every game.

Duncan is also beyond shot, and even the past prime Duncan would massicre prime Pao.
                    co sign

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post

awww...poor Bully...go write a letter to Indiana and ask them why they drafted Dampier instead of Kobe

Comment

Working...
                      X