Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derranged lost his virginity to the Super of his building inside the garbage shed

Comment

• Derranged is a degenerate drunk who frequently blacks out and ends up with his head in toilets. Oh wait, snap! this is baseless rumors thread! nevermind

Comment

• I'm Bostonguy's Alt, but he takes me so seriously that he will never let me troll. I find it sad that he hardly lets me post. I feel so locked up inside, waiting for him to log out and then log in with my name again. I am lost bits and bytes of energy, with no physical form.

He is pure evil

Comment

• Bostonguy and Jose830 have a duet in the subway station where they sing showtunes whilst they finger each other's arseholes

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            I'm Bostonguy's Alt, but he takes me so seriously that he will never let me troll. I find it sad that he hardly lets me post. I feel so locked up inside, waiting for him to log out and then log in with my name again. I am lost bits and bytes of energy, with no physical form.

He is pure evil
            Dean from Western Massachusetts. He's a farmer, a banjo player and a sheep shagger...

Comment

• Jose830 hasn't got off his computer chair in almost 3 years. He lives on a steady diet of Cheetos, Butterfingers & Coors Light

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Jose830 hasn't got off his computer chair in almost 3 years. He lives on a steady diet of Cheetos, Butterfingers & Coors Light

***his comfy air ride seat.

Comment

• BostonGuy has a picture of Big Papi in his room just holding his bat and ball that he stole from New England's tree house

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Dean from Western Massachusetts. He's a farmer, a banjo player and a sheep shagger...
                    I am also a sheep shagger by choice, not due the lack of attention of women.
                    #Free Will

Comment

• New England and Bostonguy are actually from New Zealand and are the founders of the Bushwacker's fan club.

Comment

Working...
                      X