No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BushBaby is a cool guy.

LMAO, who the **** am I kidding? He's a grade A douche bag.

Comment

• inITtoWINit and Jose830 are Korean gay lovers who run a fruit store in Manhattan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        inITtoWINit and Jose830 are Korean gay lovers who run a fruit store in Manhattan.
        Woah!!! I'm half Korean, and I'm not even joking!!!

You are a genius, but **** Jose830!

Derranged is into gay ****, and likes Christopher Walkin. Not for his acting, but because he thinks he's a good kisser.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Woah!!! I'm half Korean, and I'm not even joking!!!

You are a genius, but **** Jose830!

Derranged is into gay ****, and likes Christopher Walkin. Not for his acting, but because he thinks he's a good kisser.
          Twas a random thing I thought of. Strange coincidence.

By the way, your rumors suck. Read some of the others people posted and study up.

Comment

inITtoWINit and Jose830 are Korean gay lovers who run a fruit store in Manhattan.
            Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Twas a random thing I thought of. Strange coincidence.

By the way, your rumors suck. Read some of the others people posted and study up.
            I didn't read anyone else's posts. I just figured I'd take a jab at BushBaby.

I got some coming for ya'll.

Comment

• Derranged is an undercover hotdog vendor inspector on the mean streets of NY, his code name is 00Weenie

Comment

• Bossy is a snooty French waitress who secretly has a strange obsession with spoiled sauerkraut.

Comment

• Derranged performs pop and lock moves in the 42nd Street train station, Port Authority. He keeps a little top hat facing up on the floor so that people can throw change in it. Plays the same 5 songs in his boom box, including Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. The crowd loves him.

Comment

• Kev has gay relations with a custom made Canelo Alvarez doll. When he needs to wash the stains off the doll, he takes a bubble bath with it.

Comment

Bossy is a snooty French waitress who secretly has a strange obsession with spoiled sauerkraut.
                      Derranged is an Ethiopian maid named Gustavo who rolls around in a bath tub filled with hard boiled eggs on his days off.

Comment

Working...
                      X