Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose830 is that fat curly-headed dude in those stupid Aaron Rogers State Farm " discount double check" commercials.

The fat crap at the end

Last edited by Derranged; 11-03-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• KEV was on a gay flick called "Dominican Pride" and was gang banger by 3 black guys named Larry and took it in the face while smiling

Comment

• Tunney aka Freedom hates black guys cause his fathers boyfriend was black and molested him as a child while making him listen to Digital Underground

Comment

• Larry has sniffed coke before, plenty of times. He lives a great life, he's not an ex con, he isn't a bum ass dad, he's one of the smartest posters in Boxingscene.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Larry has sniffed coke before, plenty of times. He lives a great life, he's not an ex con, he isn't a bum ass dad, he's one of the smartest posters in Boxingscene.
            stop lying i snort coke all the time,have a **** life,love my kids and if i was so smart i wouldnt have gotten locked up or sniffed coke

Comment

• Derranged and Jose form a K-ci and JoJo tribute band called D-ray and JoJo on the weekends in hoboken nj.

Comment

• Mannie Phresh has a W tattooed on each of his butt cheeks and when he bends down his boyfriend says WoW.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Mannie Phresh has a W tattooed on each of his butt cheeks and when he bends down his boyfriend says WoW.
                  Thats just horribly gay and wrong.

Comment

• Jose830 and Derranged have been known to engage in some fierce penis fencing battles...

RicDaRula is unsure about his sexuality so he makes "would joo hit it" threads in the lounge.

Walt Liquor finally paid his internet/cable bill and the telecom company just turned things back on.....after 6 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Jose830 and Derranged have been known to engage in some fierce penis fencing battles...

RicDaRula is unsure about his sexuality so he makes "would joo hit it" threads in the lounge.

Walt Liquor finally paid his internet/cable bill and the telecom company just turned things back on.....after 6 months.
                      loooooooool......

Comment

Working...
                      X