Clear All

• Pac Boy is Jinkys secret he-she tranny
    lover who is using Jinky to get to Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Pac Boy is Jinkys secret he-she tranny
      lover who is using Jinky to get to Pac.

Comment

• Derranged breast feeds led* before he tucks him into bed.

Comment

• Uncle kadyo once put an restraining order on Led's azz...led was harresing him saying he wanted kadyo as his suga daddy...

In court led's defense was ; I couldn't help it, his high rep power was making my penis hard!!

Comment

• Bozz was excommunicated from the nation of islam for asking if he really had to wear the bow tie.

Comment

• mannie phresh and bozz used to walk around in public without clothes on

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Uncle kadyo once put an restraining order on Led's azz...led was harresing him saying he wanted kadyo as his suga daddy...

In court led's defense was ; I couldn't help it, his high rep power was making my penis hard!!
                It's really a rumor. Because you singe out Uncle Kads, when in fact they're five.
                -----

Bozz filed restraining order on Dehydrator because his rep is endangered once Dehydrator got close to him with 5 meters.

----

Mannie Presh once joined Atheism. He said the Lord's grace when they're about to have their meal. They told him that he must be joining the wrong group. Mannie responded to them by saying that they're depriving him his freedom of speech.
                Last edited by led; 10-29-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
                  It's really a rumor. Because you singe out Uncle Kads, when in fact they're five.
                  -----

Bozz filed restraining order on Dehydrator because his rep is endangered once Dehydrator got close to him with 5 meters.

----

Mannie Presh once joined Atheism. He said the Lord's grace when they're about to have their meal. They told him that he must be joining the wrong group. Mannie responded to them by saying that they're depriving him his freedom of speech.
                  Rumor?****** #1rule for this thread is ..no explanations and no excuses..if u cant take the heat get the fu** out of the kitchen

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    Rumor?****** #1rule for this thread is ..no explanations and no excuses..if u cant take the heat get the fu** out of the kitchen
                    My mistake. I don't actually read the rule because anything that comes from Georges is non-sense. I am posting here based on the thread title.

Comment

• BoZz's real name is Schnozz - and he's Jewish.

Comment

Working...
                      X