Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Htown Texan snuck into the home of Brandon Rios, then pasted his face over the face of Rios' wife in pictures of them together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You realize that Buffalo is a city in Western NY.

He has two sacks and Buffalo has one of the worst defenses in the league. So not that well. Huge waste of money thus far.
      I understand that, sir. What kind of Bills fan doesnt know that they play one home game per year in Canada?

Step your CFL football team knowledge up, kind sir.

Comment

• And thanks for beating the Jets. Although I'm disappointed that you almost lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
          I understand that, sir. What kind of Bills fan doesnt know that they play one home game per year in Canada?

Step your CFL football team knowledge up, kind sir.
          Yea I know.

Rumor is they might move there permanently.

Comment

• THE 'hood" that KEN claims to live in, is actually The Hamptons. He would not dare allow any of his "friends" to know, because it would result in him losing his "Hood Pass".

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Yea I know.

Rumor is they might move there permanently.
              So how would you feel about actually having a "home team"?

Comment

• Chief2ndzOnly is a w*gger..... He has never stepped foot in the field of battle. He is the designated laundry guy.

Comment

• HTown Texan will release a Country music album in Cinco De Mayo weekend next year. He will sell the copies in front of the MGM Grand when Canelo fights.

Maniac will be on the side giving out free burrito's to any one who purchases HTown's album.

Comment

• Derranged works on Wall Street....

- he peddles newspapers.

Htown has his dream job. He works at Footlocker and takes advantage of the employee discount every chance he gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Derranged works on Wall Street....

- he peddles newspapers.

Htown has his dream job. He works at Footlocker and takes advantage of the employee discount every chance he gets.
                      LMAO!!!!

Derranged AKA The Gatta of BoxingScene AKA The Human Punching Bag AKA Dmitry Salita Jr. AKA Georges "The Yamaka" Hatton

Comment

Working...
                      X