Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The phantom extorts the elderly at his local old folks home for their children's information then uses it to create fake iden******. He has 53 fake credit cards in his wallet right now. He doesnt go to school, and he faked his death 4 years ago.

He also has 12 different passports, 6 drivers licenses, and he lives in an abandoned building in Rochester.

He enjoys dining on sheppards pie and mouse turds.

Comment

• Walt Liquor is the love child of the wrestler "Hillbilly Jim" and a hooker he banged in a Denny's bathroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Walt Liquor is the love child of the wrestler "Hillbilly Jim" and a hooker he banged in a Denny's bathroom.
        Its possible. I dont have curly hair though.

Derranged has tried donating to a sperm bank twice, his fluids were returned labeled "????".

Comment

• Ether won a contest for farting the alphabet backwards at George W. Bush's 1st inauguration party.

Comment

• Walt liquor's wife is making fun of him right now for lol'ing about shi t on his "stupid boxing website".

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              The phantom extorts the elderly at his local old folks home for their children's information then uses it to create fake iden******. He has 53 fake credit cards in his wallet right now. He doesnt go to school, and he faked his death 4 years ago.

He also has 12 different passports, 6 drivers licenses, and he lives in an abandoned building in Rochester.

He enjoys dining on sheppards pie and mouse turds.

Comment

Its possible. I dont have curly hair though.

Derranged has tried donating to a sperm bank twice, his fluids were returned labeled "????".
                Wrong. I went there drunk and couldn't finish. I was thrown out after demanding an Asian prostitute and vomiting on some specimens.

Comment

• AKAtheMack split his pants in a highschool weightlifting event doing 495 lbs on the scissor machine for inner thighs. People laughed at him.

Comment

Walt liquor's wife is making fun of him right now for lol'ing about shi t on his "stupid boxing website".
                    The same **** happens to me...... My girl says, "what the hell is so funny on some stupid boxing website?"

Comment

• Originally posted by VanAssBoxing View Post
                      The same **** happens to me...... My girl says, "what the hell is so funny on some stupid boxing website?"
                      And she's gonna talk shi t about it later.

Evil colombian.

Comment

Working...
                      X