Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gully Gad is actually the lead singer for the Caribbean Kings.

Comment

• I'm not ment to throw this out in the open but what the heck...few weeks ago squeelpiggy randomly messaged me and told me that he's collecting used condoms..and asked me if I could tell him where I keep my bins.

Comment

• Mak wears Abercrombie and Fitch and flip flops

Mack wears a 3 piece gents suit and Italian dress shoes

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• that G Dog is a raging alcoholic

Comment

• Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
            I'm not ment to throw this out in the open but what the heck...few weeks ago squeelpiggy randomly messaged me and told me that he's collecting used condoms..and asked me if I could tell him where I keep my bins.
            buawhhawhahwhawhaw homie dilli that was funny buawhawhahwhaw PWNED

Comment

• Dillinger was grounded for an entire summer when his mom caught him listening to 2Pac in his dorm room.

Comment

• run w/knives accidentally removed his left testicle while drunk and living up to his name.

Comment

• Walt Liquor's real name is Chinese Ramifications.

Comment

• Stone Roses and Michael Kasidis got wasted in Sydney one time and ***** in a Kangaroo's pouch.

Comment

• After being mangled in an auto-mobile accident, the only way Derranged can type is if his hideously fat carer makes him gag on bacon which he dangles on a string down his throat, causing his fingers to jerk and spasm, occasionally typing the odd sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X