Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Lomasexual is a raging leftist SJW queer who’s preferred pronoun is “zhe.”
    That's it. I'm retreating to my safe space, and reporting you to the trigger police.

Comment

• Looking through old posts, I see that I reused some material.

Comment

• Willie Wanker lost a testicle while learning how to wrestle moose in Alaska. A local Inuit village pooled their life savings and bought him the glass eye of Sammy Davis, Jr. - which was then sewn into Willie's scrotum to replace the lost testicle.

Willie Wanker claims that it gives him visions, and occasionally he breaks into spontaneous song and dance which he has no control over.
        Last edited by Lomasexual; 05-28-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Larryxxx only started following boxing from the mayweather vs delahoya fight. But is a connoisseur on all things money may.

I have a baseless rumour about me. I've dissected 37 mammals and one amphibious creature catfish I believe. I randomly say whoo like ric flair to my partner at inappropriate times such as when she's administering a tampon (in peace)

I volunteer to pick up rubbish from the shoreline I'm fuking badass. Like a god damn land dolphin n ****.

Comment

• Gennadyevich had sex with a turtle and that's how ninja turtles were born..
            He also had sex with De La Hoya secretly.. what Oscar thought was a rolling pin up his arse turned out to be Gennadyevich's Steel rod..

Comment

• BoxingFan85 is a big fan of celebrity diets. Specifically, he has been on the Val Kilmer diet for the last year. This involves eating a heaped tablespoon of plain flour twelve times a day.

He has constant crippling gut pain, and hasn't lost any weight, but his shits are so filled with flour he has been able to bake them and sell them to local cafes as bagels to pay his internet bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Gennadyevich had sex with a turtle and that's how ninja turtles were born..
                He also had sex with De La Hoya secretly.. what Oscar thought was a rolling pin up his arse turned out to be Gennadyevich's Steel rod..
                Hahahahaha I pleased Oscar with my Mikey Garcias head sized Wang. It's the reason negotiations are going slow this week Oscars getting his arsehole repaired. Plus I receive fellatio from the tortoise on a casual basis no shells attached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                  Hahahahaha I pleased Oscar with my Mikey Garcias head sized Wang. It's the reason negotiations are going slow this week Oscars getting his arsehole repaired. Plus I receive fellatio from the tortoise on a casual basis no shells attached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    BoxingFan85 is a big fan of celebrity diets. Specifically, he has been on the Val Kilmer diet for the last year. This involves eating a heaped tablespoon of plain flour twelve times a day.

He has constant crippling gut pain, and hasn't lost any weight, but his shits are so filled with flour he has been able to bake them and sell them to local cafes as bagels to pay his internet bills.
                    That's what we do at TDT( The Defecation Team)
                    Our bagels are a big hit amongst the locals in Boston

Comment

• Jhonny loves me and respects me and never pisses in my shoes, and he never sleeps with my wife!

My wife hates it that jhonny pisses and ****s on my things, but not here!

Comment

Working...
                      X