Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diapers mcgee is the smartest, sexiest guy in the room

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Pretty accurate. Even though I failed in every aspect of life, I ended up with my dream job working graveyard shift at the adult toy store.

I make time to post here in between mopping up the jizz spilled by the active gloryhole participants in the video rooms.

I saw your boy Pretty Boy 32 in there once. He asked me where the nearest laundromat was, his Fubu shirt was drenched in gay bruvva's semen.
      Well done, lad. Next time you see PB32, whack 'em in the face with a soaking wet mop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Santa stole all of Ann Coulters underpants from her clothes line.

Every night of the following year, he would randomly choose a pair of her underpants to sniff whilst masturbating.

At the end of the year, he started to wonder why some of them were Y-fronts.

Aggressive hypnotherapy allowed him to overcome to trauma of that revelation, and indeed, to keep using the underpants as masturbatory accessories.

Comment

• Santa_ is Steve Carell's love child and he has been stalking wrestler Tito Santana ever since he learned how to ride a tricycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            diapers mcgee is the smartest, sexiest guy in the room
            This is true. If you're in a room, I won't go in there, because I cant take that kind of beat down. When you've got it, you do. When you don't, you don't and I clearly don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              Zaroku has the mystical ability to turn his own teeth into chalk.

He doesn't have the ability to turn them back.
              Only if I smoke too much cheep shabu in makati, p Burgos street, and eat at the filling station!

Someday join me here.
              The filling station in makati, padre Burgos created decadence on earth! You go two flights down to a bar/brothel called bottoms! I’m not trying to be perma banned forever, but I was the temporary king of makati. Capt. smash a hoe, not capt. save a hoe! Chance, happenstance, time space, drugs, wimmin, etc.. etc..

https://www.facebook.com/fillingstat...type=2&theater
              Last edited by Zaroku; 05-28-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• TS thinks he is black and recently lied on here saying he is black

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  This is true. If you're in a room, I won't go in there, because I cant take that kind of beat down. When you've got it, you do. When you don't, you don't and I clearly don't.
                  I’ve been canned, fired dismissed, and laughed about it, even though I needed the money. My wife alwats spends up to my earnings.

I’ve met and rubbed elbows with rich tools. As long as I know my old ugly face in the mirror, and can barely cover my bills, I’m king. As long as I’m not singled out and executed for being a Jew, I’m blessed.

As long as I follow as best as I can, the laws, and praise GOD in both good and bad times.. I’ll am blessed.

My people are few, 16 mill max, maybe 30 mil if you factor in crypto Jews. We thrive off hatred, we innovate from nothing, no natural resources. We make deserts bloom.

If Samuel Clemens, Mark Twain was alive now, he’d be amazed even more by Jewish hard work and determination!

Back to the thread topic,

Jhonny loves me, and never steals my wife’s panties, and pays attention to me when she is home!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I’ve been canned, fired dismissed, and laughed about it, even though I needed the money. My wife alwats spends up to my earnings.

I’ve met and rubbed elbows with rich tools. As long as I know my old ugly face in the mirror, and can barely cover my bills, I’m king. As long as I’m not singled out and executed for being a Jew, I’m blessed.

As long as I follow as best as I can, the laws, and praise GOD in both good and bad times.. I’ll am blessed.

My people are few, 16 mill max, maybe 30 mil if you factor in crypto Jews. We thrive off hatred, we innovate from nothing, no natural resources. We make deserts bloom.

If Samuel Clemens, Mark Twain was alive now, he’d be amazed even more by Jewish hard work and determination!

Back to the thread topic,

Jhonny loves me, and never steals my wife’s panties, and pays attention to me when she is home!

Well, Johnny's a good dude.

Don't trust him doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      TS thinks he is black and recently lied on here saying he is black
                      Hmmm . I never got that impression from TS!
                      Perhaps you are privy to information that I am not entitled to view! Kangaroo court?

You tell/show me?

Comment

Working...
                      X