Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uruguay's new national hero - Luis Suarez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    actually .... since it was a straight red .... i believe he misses the final as well ... but i may be wrong .... can anyone verify???
    1 match ban only

Comment

Defiantly lost all my respect Suarez, what a cheating ****. On another note he knew the only way to save his team from losing was to hand ball which resulted in a red card. Smart move but a cheater at the same time. I dont think it makes a difference in terms of Uruguays chances anyway, they will get steam rolled in the semi-finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Defiantly lost all my respect Suarez, what a cheating ****. On another note he knew the only way to save his team from losing was to hand ball which resulted in a red card. Smart move but a cheater at the same time. I dont think it makes a difference in terms of Uruguays chances anyway, they will get steam rolled in the semi-finals.
        Your opinion I respect because of the game's purity.

I know results in life and I applaud men like Hopkins, Trinidad, Cotto, etc in boxing because of their willingness to win at all costs.

That means being overly dirty, and pushing the rules a bit too far.

Love Reggie Miller in the NBA also the way he drew fouls.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I love the little head movement after he handles to the ball to try and make it look like he headers it

Comment

I hate cheating in Football.

Ghana should of won, but Suarez did make the right move i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
              I hate cheating in Football.

Ghana should of won, but Suarez did make the right move i guess.
              Co sign.

They should give him a two match ban just incase they do get through, which they won't.

Comment

Actually he is cheating scum. Ghana didn't put it away like they should have though even though that goal was a sure fire score if he didn't punch it.

Comment

He just became a legend..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
                    He made a decision in a split second and saved his team; he got the red and Ghana got a penalty kick... Gyan ****ed that up and they lost in penalty kicks.

Don't come with this stupid cheating bull**** angle, ****ing ****.
                    The truth right here.

Dude was playing a World Cup quarter final, its the last minute and if he lets the ball in it's over, he did the right thing THOUGH I can't help but wonder if he couldnt of done it with his head.

Comment

If Ghana made the penalty this would have been forgotten. They had a chance to make him pay for trying to cheat and they did not.

Comment

Working...
                      X