Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uruguay's new national hero - Luis Suarez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** that cheater!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      This man should be elected president of Uruguay after sacrificing it all for his team.

What a Hero!
      you can tell what was he thinking at that point....."**** it"

Comment

hold on I'll get my special demon camera....

Comment

For some reason I was rooting for Uruguay heavily. I guess it was all the commentators and pundits and everyone assuming everyone was behind Ghana just because they share the same continent as South Africa - I like to root for the guys everyone wants to lose. Anyway, I cheered when he hand balled it and then again when Gyan missed.

Comment

Cry all you want.

I thought stopping the goal with his hand was a soldier move.

Yep cheating yep. Game over Uruguay advances.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Suarez haters don't understand that if the roles had been reversed, a Ghana player would've attempted to do the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                For some reason I was rooting for Uruguay heavily. I guess it was all the commentators and pundits and everyone assuming everyone was behind Ghana just because they share the same continent as South Africa - I like to root for the guys everyone wants to lose. Anyway, I cheered when he hand balled it and then again when Gyan missed.
                I'll bet you and me would make great pals irl.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Cry all you want.

Yep cheating yep. Game over Uruguay advances.
                Word.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Cry all you want.

You're right it was. but you compare it to the Hando of God its the complete opposite.

He gets caught, he gets sent off and to top it off he stops a goal.

If I was for real about this I'd be calling it a sign of the rapture.

Comment

LOL at everyone who think that it was a premeditated handball.

It was clearly just an instinct reaction, he went off crying so I doubt he meant to do it.

Comment

What I know is that Diego Forlan is a top 5-10 Global World Class Footballer.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X