Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the OLDEST poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    I'm older that u bruhnlaw. 36 right here.
    I know bruhnlaw. I was gonna let 'um know, but I knew you was round here somewhere. Where you been bruhnlaw, aint seen you round for a minute, how everythang been bruh????

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I'm older that u bruhnlaw. 36 right here.
      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I turned 34 on the 2nd of June. It's no different than 33 homie, don't feel bad bruh. ****s actually fun.
      Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      Yes. I am thirty-five but I still feel twenty-five.
      Originally posted by horge View Post
      Fuck that attitude.
      damn .... my Hommies are old as **** .... but i've ALWAYS hang out with the older crowd .... since i was young .... even so ... i just turned 27 in April .... drink up guys

Comment

Yes. I am thirty-five but I still feel twenty-five.
        Already Tim my homie. 30's the new.......................well, 30.

Comment

See bro, that's her problem. It's been a week of menstruation and **** and now that's time to make her man feel like a man she's acting like a lazy b.... - reminds me of the statue of liberty. lol
          Yep I had a broad like that a few years back. And when she act a donkey like that there. I'd just pop in a flick and do it my gotdamn self. Needless to say we aint together no more but her ass got the gotdamn picture. LOL. Can't have no lazy lover, what she won't, and don't do another ***** will. If she don't know she better read up on it, that **** is 100% real to the bone grissle.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            damn .... my Hommies are old as **** .... but i've ALWAYS hang out with the older crowd .... since i was young .... even so ... i just turned 27 in April .... drink up guys
            **** well bring yo young ass down to beltsville and have some Crown, with the old gezzer. LOL.

Comment

I turned 34 on the 2nd of June. It's no different than 33 homie, don't feel bad bruh. ****s actually fun.
              We have the same birthday. I turned 25 that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                We have the same birthday. I turned 25 that day.
                Happy belated B-day homie. June 2nd is the best day in the whole month of June bruh. Green to follow.

Comment

**** well bring yo young ass down to beltsville and have some Crown, with the old gezzer. LOL.
                  Just say when and where, im 5mins away

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                      I would hang with your young ass anytime but a saints/colts game mustango. I like
                      your style, you Remind me of me, but I was a bigger idiot at 27 than you are.

Chief, I took a hiatus to nsb for about 4-5 days. But it's sooo damn boring ther after 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X