Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you change your username? And how do you guys make them colored font?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foxy~boxingChik View Post
    Kadyo you are nice, I would do that but I dont have a digital camera anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      LOL, what if she's for real? Isn't it nice talking to a girl in this testosterone laden forum for a change?
      lol its a decent change. but theres also a good chance its a 55 year old fat ass white man stealin facebook/myspace pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        You're a 19 year old emo who has never been laid, what older are you talking about?
        That's a lie. I'm 20 years old. And I hate emos. So don't give me that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
          That's a lie. I'm 20 years old. And I hate emos. So don't give me that ****.
          Do you prefer the word Goth?

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
            lol its a decent change. but theres also a good chance its a 55 year old fat ass white man stealin facebook/myspace pictures.
            An all male site. You guys can think that. Its ok. Im just trying to help my bro out on this site. You can think what you want of me.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
              Do you prefer the word Goth?
              I prefer the word cool. Ya dig ******???

Comment

Originally posted by - FELiX - View Post
                SORRY MAN BUT THIS IS THE SEXIEST BOXER EVER.
                I believe that title belongs to the namesake himself, Sexyama Yoshihiro Akiyama

Not to mention the Sexiest entrance for any fighter. Bocelli's time to say goodbye.

Comment

An all male site. You guys can think that. Its ok. Im just trying to help my bro out on this site. You can think what you want of me.
                  Help a brother out. I just want to :wank: to some pics.

Comment

Comment

I know theres females that post on this site, i never said there wasnt.

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                      I prefer the word cool. Ya dig ******???
                      Yea i dig, but u havnt done much to earn the title cool

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      I believe that title belongs to the namesake himself, Sexyama Yoshihiro Akiyama

Not to mention the Sexiest entrance for any fighter. Bocelli's time to say goodbye.

hahaha sexyama, what a guy. btw hes gonna wreck leban on saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X