Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you raise another motherfackers child?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Naw I aint payin child support me and my baby mama together I just thought maybe you was tryin to help me out. Not only am I mackin Im hustlin baby I see an opportunity to get some free cash and Im tryin to get with it. These hos dont pay **** durin a reccession and we hurtin down here.
    I feel you homie. The ultimate oppurtunist. I like that, keep them hustle genes strong bruh. The reccession will come to a end sooner or later, then it's shine and grind time. Dig them blues.

Comment

If she look like Halle Berry or Jessica Alba, HELL YES.

Comment

One of my good friends was with a chick who had a young child, he left her not because of the child but because the ***** was to controlive ,he couldn't smoke his crack pipe in front of the kid and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by - FELiX - View Post
          One of my good friends was with a chick who had a young child, he left her not because of the child but because the ***** was to controlive ,he couldn't smoke his crack pipe in front of the kid and ****.
          She did the right thing. I understand some of us are extreme, but there's a limit to everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            True words homie, very true words.
            Originally posted by TredKiller View Post

true words bra, very true
            Talking from experiance! It's what I did. We added a couple more too.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Talking from experiance! It's what I did. We added a couple more too.
              And that's why you will always be the man.

As a real ***** I would. I can't fault a woman for something she's done before she met me, especially if we are up there in age. If I love her for who she is you take the good with the bad.

I ****ed with a girl in high school that had two kids and we were both 16. She was so damn beautiful other than her stomach looking like it was hit by a Mack truck. The ***** was tight as hell too, suprisedme to say the least. I would have kept messing with her if it wasn't for all the damn drama though with her baby's father (I HATE the phrase "babydaddy") and his crazy bull****.

Comment

To be fair, I still don't know how many men raise my sperm. We live in a crazy world aren't we?

Comment

FFFFUUUUKKKKKK NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't raising another fuken dudes kid. Just to know someone else is kid came from my girls ***** ain't coo man. I know i wouldn't fall in love with no girl that had a kid because i wouldn't even give a girl the chance to. I would never even date a girl, with a kid. I'll fuk but never talk to her like that...Momma didn't raise no fool.

Comment

Originally posted by - FELiX - View Post
                    You dont wanna be smokin crack with babies around anyway. Accidentally pass it to the kid one time and they suck that motherfucker dry. Waste pf crack.

Comment

After rethinking it I would raise another mans daughter as long as she was 16 and looked like she'd grow up to be hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X