No announcement yet.

Ashley Cole: "I hate England and the ****ing people!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Ashley Cole: "I hate England and the ****ing people!"

FLOP Ashley Cole sent a disgraceful message to pals days before flying out to the World Cup - snarling: "I hate England and the f***ing people!"
    The Chelsea defender shared the astonishing insult with pals using his BlackBerry hours before he boarded a flight to England's pre-World Cup training camp in Austria.

He posted it as his status message, allowing all those designated as his friends to see it.

The jibe appeared under a picture of Cole, 29, sunning himself with his shirt off and a towel over his head.

As he aired his crude views, millions of England supporters were rallying behind Cole and his team-mates - and thousands were spending hard-earned savings to fly to South Africa to cheer them on.

The news of Cole's contempt and lack of commitment will add insult to injury for fans fuming over the abject World Cup performance.

Cole yesterday insisted he WAS totally dedicated to England. He said: "I always try my hardest for England and Chelsea but the intrusion and pressure I feel is making my life hell."

Cole, dumped by ex-wife Cheryl after repeatedly cheating on her and sex-texting women - posted his BlackBerry rant shortly after he started seeing ex-lapdancer Sarah Purnell.

As Cole arrived back in the UK with the rest of the England squad yesterday, Sarah was waiting to see if their relationship will go into extra time.

The mum of one, from Dudley, West Mids, said Cole had texted her from South Africa.

She said: "We said we'll meet when he gets back, but I'm not putting pressure on him."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0sKC5Fl2p

Even Englands Best player hates England

I bet he goes to Real Madrid

Comment

FLOP Ashley Cole sent a disgraceful message to pals days before flying out to the World Cup - snarling: "I hate England and the f***ing people!"
      The Chelsea defender shared the astonishing insult with pals using his BlackBerry hours before he boarded a flight to England's pre-World Cup training camp in Austria.

This **** deserves everything life throws at him because of his poor attitude to life. No one made!! him cheat on his wife, whilst i personally dont give a **** about that, i hate the way he always plays the victim when all the disdain from the public is his own doing, rightly or wrongly, they have reacted to him conducting himself like a spoilt child who cant be held accountable for anything he does.

Apparently it was Arsenal's fault for hanging him out to dry, not his fault for going to speak to Chelsea whilst he should of been trying to fight for Arsenal, to help them see off the challenge of Chelsea for the Premiership title.

I agree with him to a degree though, the general public are ****s, they like to judge people, hang draw and quarter them because they are bitter than they make less money, that does not bother me, nor does him cheating on his wife, as i said, its the way he acts as though he gets stick for something he has not done, like he is innocent.

He is like PB32, a scumbag.

Comment

Real Madrid have been in need of a great LB since Roberto Carlos retired. Marcelo better get used to the bench.

Comment

a draw against algeria, a draw against usa, 4-1 ass-raping against germany, and now this.
          cole is even more stupid than anelka, at least anelka insulted only domenech, not a whole nation.

Comment

I usually hate this sort of smear sensationalism by tabloids, but in Ashley Cole's case - I'll make an exception.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X