No announcement yet.

A Woman challenges you to a fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by annabie View Post
    I fully agree with this statement. We have the right to defend if we are hit. There shouldn't be any gender discrimination in a situation like that.
    No there is none......but there is the matter of self defense being self defense and if you can escape a situation and you dont then its not self defense its not even defense its just attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
      when did i claim some one could be pulled over for following the laws of the road?

there are no laws of the road. there are only the laws of people and these laws come from an effort to protect the rights of the people.

the speed limit is not a law because the road claimed it to be its not a law because that speed seems like a good speed for the road its not a law because the people who make the laws decided o make it that way for this road.

its a law because people can kill people in cars!!!!!! when you kill some one you take away their rights so to protect the rights of the people a rational speed must be maintained.

laws dont just appear out of thin air they are based on reasons.

soo why do you think roads have speed limits?

The law isn't the police though.

If you had said,

"the law is designed to protect us", I'd fully agree with you as that is what they are intended for.

But you didn't. You said the job of the police is to protect us.

Its not, its to uphold the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

If you had said,

"the law is designed to protect us", I'd fully agree with you as that is what they are intended for.

dont even respond to that shen guy. hes drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

If you had said,

the law upholds our rights the police up hold the law there for the police uphold/protect our rights in upholding the law.

its still completely different from the MUST PUNISH CRIMINALS outlook on life that every cop shares.

why so much hate for criminals i dont quite understand especially coming from a job where you are 5 times more likely to kill yourself then get killed.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-29-2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Is the woman a Gorilla Dog? Then yes I'd knock her out.

Comment

Working...
            X