Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught Red-Handed: Thief Gets Confronted After Trying To Jack A Man's Bike! ----->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The security guard was a part of the team.

Comment

Goddamn that guy with the camera is such a *****, **** pisses me off more than the thief LOL. if i caught a guy trying to steal on me i'd hit him with the most lethal thing/weapon i could get my hands on.
      Last edited by johncods; 06-28-2010, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Goddamn that guy with the camera is such a *****, **** pisses me off more than the thief LOL. if i caught a guy trying to steal on me i'd hit him with the most lethal thing/weapon i could get my hands on.
        Nah, he actually approached the dude and stopped him from taking his bike. The ***** is the chump ass thief. "you better get outta here before I beat you up".

Who says **** like that?

People who aren't going to do jack ****.

Comment

Looks like one of those other black dudes were apart of it.. and the guy with the bike sounded like a whiny *****.. do sumthin about it or stfu.

Comment

Those brothers would have stuck up with the theif it seemed to me.

Comment

I bet you, if that thief was white then the security would have done something about it.

Comment

That thief is a straight up wangster. White guy was probably scared to fight him cause he had a tattoo on his neck or something (a ****ty ass one at that).

If I caught him tryin to steal my bike I would've either pulled out the shank, or hit him with a one-two.

Comment

LOL wtf is Chamillionaire doing nowadays and jackin bikes and shit??

Comment

What do you call a black man on a bicycle?

A thief.

Comment

There was nothing that white dude could have done, I couldn't see him but he sounded like he wasn't someone who could take care of himself or fight back. It's better he didn't do anything because he would have gotten beat up on top of getting his bike stolen.

**** is fuked up when injustices are on the other side of the foot hu?

Comment

Working...
                      X