No announcement yet.

Rooney overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    Yes, I hate united tho. Especially if it was the united that had Ronaldo. They play together as a team all year. Everyone konw what they are going to do. They have loads more team chemistry than brazil 02. The skill too.
    Ronaldo with United are not THAT special of team as you are trying to make them out to be. Barcelona last year was a team winning the treble with style all the way through. Brazil 2002 vs United would be the same result. Brazilian flair would dominate United. Ronaldo would be handled by Carlos or Cafu. With Silva controlling the midfeild and Rivaldo and Ronaldo running a muck up forward

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Ronaldo with United are not THAT special of team as you are trying to make them out to be. Barcelona last year was a team winning the treble with style all the way through. Brazil 2002 vs United would be the same result. Brazilian flair would dominate United. Ronaldo would be handled by Carlos or Cafu. With Silva controlling the midfeild and Rivaldo and Ronaldo running a muck up forward
      of course brasil would beat man utd, which idiot would deny that?
      still the fact zidane was injured in 02 and couldnt play, helped brasil a lot to win the tournament.
      i would have loved to see ronaldinho in his prime against zidane.
      in 2006 ronaldinho was just not the same player anymore, zidane was older but still had more left than him, and made brasil look really bad.
      btw. i dont think brasil will win this year, it wouldnt shock me should chile beat them.

Comment

That beensaid, the Barca that only scraped its way through Chealse by a mircal and beat a weaken man u in the final. Man u 07-08 over barca now.
        Do you support Stoke City?

Comment

That beensaid, the Barca that only scraped its way through Chealse by a mircal and beat a weaken man u in the final. Man u 07-08 over barca now.
          No way, No Manchester Utd side would ever beat 08-09 Barcelona or Barcelona 05-06 Barcelona. Only Man Utd Treble could beat Barcelona now, apart from that Barcelona is a class above. They were only undone by the tactical brilliance of Jose Mourinho

Get off Man Utd nuts, they struggle with teams that can control possessions

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
            of course brasil would beat man utd, which idiot would deny that?
            still the fact zidane was injured in 02 and couldnt play, helped brasil a lot to win the tournament.
            i would have loved to see ronaldinho in his prime against zidane.
            in 2006 ronaldinho was just not the same player anymore, zidane was older but still had more left than him, and made brasil look really bad.
            btw. i dont think brasil will win this year, it wouldnt shock me should chile beat them.
            Nice excuse using Zidane was injured. What happened to Ronaldo the night before the final. He wasn't even meant to play until the last moment. I would like to see a prime Ronaldo vs Prime Zidane

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              Nice excuse using Zidane was injured. What happened to Ronaldo the night before the final. He wasn't even meant to play until the last moment. I would like to see a prime Ronaldo vs Prime Zidane
              we saw prime ronaldo vs zidane in 98.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                we saw prime ronaldo vs zidane in 98.

An injured Ronaldo who wasn't meant to play

Numpty's on the internet. "Get off united nuts". Classic bury your head in the ground. I said I hated united. I don't even like them. Fact is United 07-08 over Brazil 02.
                No, that's your opinion. Brazil 2002 over any United team ever, heck Brazil 2002 over Man United Top 11 of all time

Comment

Working...
                X