• Show
Clear All

This is my wife:

And this is me with my oldest daughter and my little brother:

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
      This is my wife:

And this is me with my oldest daughter and my little brother:

and you have the audacity to say you don't look like a paisa.

All you're missing is the charro hat and a soccer ball.

You're a prime suspect to be targeted as an illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

and you have the audacity to say you don't look like a paisa.

All you're missing is the charro hat and a soccer ball.

You're a prime suspect to be targeted as an illegal.
        Like I've said before, I am an American of Mexican descent. I am very proud of it and I don't hide the fact, that is why I can post my pictures with confidence.

But at the end of the day what I argue and debate with you guys does not have anything to do with race, color or appearance. It's about nationality and legal status. Sure I may look like a "paisa" according to you ( although you and I both know that ain't true) but at the end of the day guess what? I am an American and if they want to stop and question me or my legal status I would gladly provide my D.L, I.D, birth certificate or anything they might ask for. I would tell thank them for doing a great job and congratulate them

Comment

How can people who don't post their pic:

***** about people not posting their internet pics?

LMFAO @ that ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Here is a pic of me

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              Like I've said before, I am an American of Mexican descent. I am very proud of it and I don't hide the fact, that is why I can post my pictures with confidence.

But at the end of the day what I argue and debate with you guys does not have anything to do with race, color or appearance. It's about nationality and legal status. Sure I may look like a "paisa" according to you ( although you and I both know that ain't true) but at the end of the day guess what? I am an American and if they want to stop and question me or my legal status I would gladly provide my D.L, I.D, birth certificate or anything they might ask for. I would tell thank them for doing a great job and congratulate them
              Thats fine and dandy and all, but don't act like you don't look exactly like the people you hate.

Comment

i wanna see peykpeyk and dem other pinoys face

Comment

Me w/ one of my favorite boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyBud View Post
                    i wanna see peykpeyk and dem other pinoys face
                    LOL did they hurt your feelings?

Guys don't post your kid's pics this guy is a known sex offender. Don't believe me? Take a look at this:

His alts have been banned for posting child ****ography on here as well.. beware of this man..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...397143&page=20

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                      LOL did they hurt your feelings?

Guys don't post your kid's pics this guy is a known sex offender. Don't believe me? Take a look at this:

His alts have been banned for posting child ****ography on here as well.. beware of this man..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...397143&page=20
                      wow didnt know i live in america now.. i must be an illegal pinoy like u

Comment

Working...
                      X