Post your pic or STFU Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
    Internet Bull**** Warriors
    Who's bull****ting ppl aint gonna post pics here. If they are e thugging all day. Back in the day dudes put a mask on to rob now dudes put a mask on to blog.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
        Who's bull****ting ppl aint gonna post pics here. If they are e thugging all day. Back in the day dudes put a mask on to rob now dudes put a mask on to blog.
        You are too funny. Carry on dreaming. The internet makes people like you.

Comment

You are too funny. Carry on believing in yourself.
          Your thread kind'a backfired huh? Looks like you just joined the ranks of Stone Roses, congrats!!!!

Comment

this was at the beach a while back, girl is on the right obviously.

Comment

Carry on masturbating and dreaming. You guys crack me up big time.

Comment

You are too funny. Carry on dreaming. The internet makes people like you.
                What you ppl like me. Do you mean ppl like you low life drugs that look all emaciated. See only on the computer would you talk **** to me. In real life you wouldn't prolly speak to me. In the real world ppl like you are bitches. You come show your fortitude through the key board. Where real man like me are the same on here in the real life. Sick ass ***** my girl stronger then you.

Comment

there's e-fights all around the lounge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    Your thread kind'a backfired huh? Looks like you just joined the ranks of Stone Roses, congrats!!!!
                    Ugly ass **** talking **** for no reason. He mad bc he weak and ugly.

Comment

[IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

You hella ugly. No bull**** if we went to a honk tonk club in deep Mississippi i get more bitches then you. I get more bitches then your ugly ass at a Klan rally.

Comment

Working...
                      X