Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beanie Sigel Gets Tuff On Drake! "I'll Smack The **** Out Of Drake's B*tch Ass" -->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
    Lyrically Beans has not fallen off. But mainstream wise, the spot he was in, he fell off of that spot.

Off topic: Now Musically fallen off rap artist that comes to mind but is still mainstream is Eminem. This dude went soft. He looked like a hard ass rapper in his first like 3 albums then he just went soft. The media and having a daughter killed the old Eminem which is understandable. He wants to be a good dad, you have to respect that. He changed for his little girl. But I hate when people try to defend him that he's still comes up with great songs, he doesn't.

because lyrically he is still better than everyone in the game.most of these rappers aint **** and are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Im saying that Sigel picking on Drake is a ***** ass move. Everybody know he aint no street dude. Thats just ho **** bro.

Jay aint even thinking about Beans. Beans is an insecure female. Id love to see Beans say hed slap Baby or Slim. We know it wont happen though.
      It won't happen because they ain't done **** to him. What D-Block not tough enough for you? They too soft?

When has Sigel backed down? From who? He went at Jadakiss when the Ruff Ryders were the illest group out and The Lox were just as hot. You ever heard of We Are The Streets?

Again, when has it been cool to bow down to another man and just let him diss you and not respond?

What do you mean Jay isn't thinking about him?... Jay took subliminal shots at him in his Drake verse, but you want Beans to just eat that? You got it twisted cuz, that would be some ho ****.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        It won't happen because they ain't done **** to him. What D-Block not tough enough for you? They too soft?

When has Sigel backed down? From who? He went at Jadakiss when the Ruff Ryders were the illest group out and The Lox were just as hot. You ever heard of We Are The Streets?

Again, when has it been cool to bow down to another man and just let him diss you and not respond?

What do you mean Jay isn't thinking about him?... Jay took subliminal shots at him in his Drake verse, but you want Beans to just eat that? You got it twisted cuz, that would be some ho ****.
        I dont think in that verse he dissed Beans.

Which line?

"Im not as cool with n8ggas as I once was"

"**** n8ggas, bitches too,

all I got is this money and this a do"

I mean seriously this could for be for Dehaven, Cam, Juelz, Jim, 50, Em, Dre, Beans, Dame, Dash, or Biggs.

I dont get what Siege is so upset about just put out hot music. But I was a big fan of his but he just sound like an old washed up dude mad because Drake and Jay got more cake then he does. Hes need to just put out heat and let the fans decide. But his beef is with Jay. Why go at Drizzy? Drake cant tell Hov what to rap about.

Beans needs to go back to spitting like how he did on The Reason.

Comment

Hip hop and todays beefs = daytime drama tv for dudes aka soap operas .

Thats all it is now on the mainstream level. Its to sissified for my tastes.

Comment

Which line?

I mean seriously this could for be for Dehaven, Cam, Juelz, Jim, 50, Em, Dre, Beans, Dame, Dash, or Biggs.

I dont get what Siege is so upset about just put out hot music. But I was a big fan of his but he just sound like an old washed up dude mad because Drake and Jay got more cake then he does. Hes need to just put out heat and let the fans decide. But his beef is with Jay. Why go at Drizzy? Drake cant tell Hov what to rap about.

he sure as hell aint talkin about nobody on dipset because they were never cool. why would Em be there?

Comment

Which line?

if it's drakes song he could have stopped jays verse but he didn't.
              how much money could drake possibly had made off of music?he got some alright singles and no albums

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                if it's drakes song he could have stopped jays verse but he didn't.
                how much money could drake possibly had made off of music?he got some alright singles and no albums

Every time I see this guy post,

I think of a 13 year old who has a time limit on the internet set by his mom.

Once she brings him his sandwich with the crusts cut off with a box of apple juice,

he knows he only has 10 more minutes.

Comment

jimmy brooks from degrassi dont want none of beanie. this might happen:

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

Every time I see this guy post,

I think of a 13 year old who has a time limit on the internet set by his mom.

Once she brings him his sandwich with the crusts cut off with a box of apple juice,

he knows he only has 10 more minutes.
                    only lame ass *****s talk about the next man for no reasoni hate these lil ***** ass *****s who always seem to have stupid ass comments about someone else when they are online but in real life won't even bust a grape in a food fight

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      only lame ass *****s talk about the next man for no reasoni hate these lil ***** ass *****s who always seem to have stupid ass comments about someone else when they are online but in real life won't even bust a grape in a food fight

You just proved my point.

You saw that same comment elsewhere, decided it sounded cool,

and are now trying to pass it off as your own cleverness, just to impress!

Just like a little kid.

Btw, its not that I don't have a reason to say what I did,

its just that you're a moron.

Reason enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X