Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beanie Sigel Gets Tuff On Drake! "I'll Smack The **** Out Of Drake's B*tch Ass" -->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    You should watch the video. He only dedicated 2-3 sentences at the end for Drake and it's because on Drake's song, Jay's verse was filled with subliminal shots toward Beanie.

I swear... this rap **** goes over a lot of people's heads. Real lyricist are smarter than people give them credit for.

Huh?... I don't understand, but I don't think Beanie has done time in a few. Those are huge setbacks though, you can't keep going in like that and expect to have the same buzz everytime.

Listen to Sigel's last album, Broad Street Bully. It's only 10 songs, it's somewhat like his version of The Lost Tapes.

But he's been talking about his daughter since Slim Shady LP. Em has a ton of material to work with (he's supposedly been addicted to hard drugs for the last few years, Proof's death, etc.). I figure the only thing he's toned down is the hatred in his music, particularly toward his ex, mom, and the industry.
    he did the year in 04, that's a setback

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Jay-Z ****ed up twice with me bruhnlaw. The 1st time was when he said he was better than BIG, the 2nd time is when he said Scarface the movie, did more for him than Scarface the rapper. That was a slap in the face to not one but TWO legends. BIG taught him how to put his rhymes together without writing them down, and Face was in court defending the freedom of speech in regards to rap back when Jay was still trying to get his lyrics together for Jaz's Hawaiian Sophie. The only thing Jay-Z has done that makes me acknowledge him is he let UGK get on Big Pimpin' and my boys tow it down and stole the song from him...................."Smokin' out, Throwin' up/Keep tha LEAN up in my cup"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just the blatant disrespect that he's shown throughout the years that I can't forget about. Not to mention the Scarface thing really hurt my feelings as Face shows Jay the utmost respect, ya know?
      not the only time jay got outshined.

jay has to live up to the image he projects for himself so talks **** about everyone. I don't buy his **** but you can't deny his longevity.

brad jordan>jay to me so I don't care what jay says

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        not the only time jay got outshined.

jay has to live up to the image he projects for himself so talks **** about everyone. I don't buy his **** but you can't deny his longevity.

brad jordan>jay to me so I don't care what jay says
        True indeed. And Jay couldn't handwash Face's drawls as far as I'm conserned. I think his longevity has more to do with the state of NYC rap moreso than it does with Jay himself. He's a talent don't get me wrong bruhnlaw, but the only thing that saved him from falling into obscurity was the decline of NYC rap after the passing of BIG IMHO.

Comment

If it was Lil' Kim dissing Drake, he would comeback at her the next day ... Go at Beans and you'll get the **** slapped outta you Drake lyrically and literally.

Comment

Here ya'll go. Enjoy these two jokers together on this one here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Here ya'll go. Enjoy these two jokers together on this one here.

I'll listen later, using speakers for something else now

Comment

Fell off where, fell off how? If you say it's lyrically and/or musically, you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

If you're talking about falling off from the line of sight, then you a point even if it's not a good one. Of course you're gonna fall off when the biggest artist in rap is having you blackballed.

But if you're going by the visibility point, it means you only **** with the commercial anyway. His last CD was hot and he's still lyrically on point. His first Jay-Z diss was on point and got no play either... Hmmmmm, I wonder why...

Keep getting your panties in a bunch over commercial rap. Groupie.

Beans gets canned for a while, comes out talking about Jay-Z this and that. Diss tracks start coming out, sides with 50 Cent. Then what? Nothing happened after that. Then he tries to go for the biggest hip-pop star out right now, Drake. Who's next? Lady Gaga? Please. Starting beef over nothing gets you no where in the music industry, word to all those who tried.

Beans just needs to do his own thing instead of trying to piggy back off others success. Look at Freeway. He's doing his thing, staying in the game dropping classics with Jake One (The Stimulus Package).

Comment

He's on some James Toney ****

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post

Keep getting your panties in a bunch over commercial rap. Groupie.

Beans gets canned for a while, comes out talking about Jay-Z this and that. Diss tracks start coming out, sides with 50 Cent. Then what? Nothing happened after that. Then he tries to go for the biggest hip-pop star out right now, Drake. Who's next? Lady Gaga? Please. Starting beef over nothing gets you no where in the music industry, word to all those who tried.

Beans just needs to do his own thing instead of trying to piggy back off others success. Look at Freeway. He's doing his thing, staying in the game dropping classics with Jake One (The Stimulus Package).
                    Panties in a bunch? You said he fell off and I told you not lyrically, but that's all you could come up with.

I listen to whatever I want to, whether it's on or off the radio. You probably got Forever Young playing and Lady Gaga on deck in your Mac book while your drinking your mocha latte from Starbucks , you commercialized dickriding *****.

Who the **** said dissing was the way to go? Commercialized dickriders like you put Jay, so far up on a pedestal dissing him isn't worth it, even if lyrically you're on his level.

Good comeback in not countering none of what I posted though.

Comment

Panties in a bunch? You said he fell off and I told you not lyrically, but that's all you could come up with.

I listen to whatever I want to, whether it's on or off the radio. You probably got Forever Young playing and Lady Gaga on deck in your Mac book while your drinking your mocha latte from Starbucks , you commercialized dickriding *****.

Who the **** said dissing was the way to go? Commercialized dickriders like you put Jay, so far up on a pedestal dissing him isn't worth it, even if lyrically you're on his level.

Good comeback in not countering none of what I posted though.
                      Are you really that stupid? I just dissed you for getting all pissy over Beans not being relevant and for listening to mainstream BS, and some how you got that I praise mainstream rap?

You need reading glasses.

90% of my library is underground hip-hop. Go jump off a bridge, you don't know jack about hip-hop.

Comment

Working...
                      X