• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    inuits are trying to scoop up all the white women

Head Pull FTW

http://www.salon.com/wlust/feature/1...07feature.html
    They have this one where string to each others ears and pull, I don't know if that's the same as the head pull or not but that **** takes some serious pain tolerance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      They have this one where string to each others ears and pull, I don't know if that's the same as the head pull or not but that **** takes some serious pain tolerance.
      there are like 12 different head pulls, its their version of a decathalon

Comment

there are like 12 different head pulls, its their version of a decathalon
        If an eskimo was to head butt you, he/she would kill you instantly.

Comment

Comment

If an eskimo was to head butt you, he/she would kill you instantly.
            another reason why i hate them. white women like hard heads and it threatens me.

White people will be extinct in 3 years with all this inuit breeding.

Comment

another reason why i hate them. white women like hard heads and it threatens me.

White people will be extinct in 3 years with all this inuit breeding.
              I personally never met an Inuit but if I did, I would call him Pie Face if were ever locked up together.

Comment

race jokes are the funniest jokes to make... if you cant handle it then too bad we arent gonna stop

Comment

I personally never met an Inuit but if I did, I would call him Pie Face if were ever locked up together.
                  lol! hopefully he wouldn't end up like this one

i'd call him a dirty seal fukr

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Guys, grow up man. Someone wants to call me a honky or a cracker I just laugh and think how weak that person must be. Lets get off the race bull**** and talk about something worth while, like boxing or 2nd servings of salad at the olive garden.

Weak people get upset by these names, even weaker people call people these racist names. ****in' grow up and stop wasting good internet space..........Rockin'
                    Green "K" worthy post, if I ever saw one.

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    good post mate but it wont work
                    Sadly, that's the reality.

Comment

There's a poster on this forum who claims he became a racist the night Roy Jones Jr. lossed to Glen Johnson.

He said he spit the soda out of his mouth just to drop the N-Bomb, other racial slurs, and Satanic chants.

He knows who he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X