Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Controversy (Jubalani) BALL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just once id like them to not bring in a new ball for the world cup, i can remember 2006 people were complaining about that ball too. I dont think its a **** ball, just acts a bit differently. Once players play with it for a while they will be able to make the necesary adjustmants on their 1st touch, shooting, crossing and reading the bounce of it.

****ing commercial bull****, addidas making money of selling a new ball to millions this summer, and other domestic leagues having contracts with other sports companies who make different balls are preventing players being given time to perfect their game with the ball.

Comment

I also read that the German team has been using this ball longer than any other country because they aren't limited to sponsorship deals that the other European leagues are limited to.

So in essence the Germans got about a 2 year jump in getting used to the ball, that's probably why they are the only ones not complaining, well that and the fact Addidas is a German company.

Comment

Working...
      X